Search results

1. V

warning - map

I see next warning note: "Warning: file_get_contents(https://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=46.482526,30.723309500000028&zoom=14&size=200x150&maptype=roadmap&mobile=true&markers=46.482526,30.723309500000028&sensor=false): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403...
  2. V

comments

Fist unseccessful notes according comments - PLG_FORM_COMMENT_NO_COMMENTS="No comments" I've changed to PLG_FORM_COMMENT_NO_COMMENTS="??? ????????????" but at frond end I still see PLG_FORM_COMMENT_NO_COMMENTS (check https://dobrochyn.org/index.php/features/projects-marketplace/details/33/14)...
  3. V

comments

Well, I'll try it, thank you! And one more awful pic with fileupload: can you provide me with instruction according this too?
  4. V

bug with default for dropdown element's sub-option

Today I did github and check the problem after - it is the same as I said at the beginning and show at pics!!(( I reported about this problem a month ago, and I feel this month of my time was stolen by no will to understand what exactly going on. I'm angry. Very angry. And I really hope you...
  5. V

comments

I use comments in a form and see smth awfull like this I'd like to correct it and show in Russian, what should I do?
  6. V

Rob, I didn't ask you to provide back-up of my site, thread here is not about Akeeba - I react at note of troester. SO, let's come back to the problem. I use Fabrik code and I report about bug with it, and you should correct it. And this is your responsibility. Instead of fixing bug at web-site...
  7. V

link element disapperead

- Are the links in the database? Don't ask me questions, which you know are out of my competence. Please. - displayed in list view (if list view is enabled)? you can see answer on screenshot, why did you ask? - Access settings changed meanwhile? (i.e. links visible if form view=Root?) Access...
  8. V

link element disapperead

NO. I remember your advice in another thread, but here it is different problem. If you see careful - there is no prob of default - there are no links at all at front end. Well, records were made some weeks ago, and worked correctly during this time, and nearly, whithout any changes from my side...
  9. V

link element disapperead

I made 4 link-elements like this one all of them are are published but you can see only labels without links at front-end https://dobrochyn.org/index.php/features/philanthropy-marketplace/details/32/104 Any ideas what is the problem?
  10. V

this is service of host-company, not mine headache. If you have good info how to use Akeeba, please send me a link. Here I'd like to continue about fixing mentioned bug of Fabrik, thank you for understanding!
  11. V

I've checked your page for github, as I was there before your prob with wiki. Now github looks like as the most threat to the web-site!(( I'm not ready to expose my site to such risk, never used Akeeba or smth and it is not good opportunity to get new knowledge at this stage. Freelancer made...
  12. V

problem with default label

It was simple idea, which cannot come in)), thank you troester!
  13. V

problem with default label

miracles continiue( I use element for link, and you can see label and default label here but in a detailed form at front end I see previous record of Default label (redish) instead of record above: and finally - at the same time in a form to fill I see correct Default label! I even have no...
  14. V

No, I don't use the latest github till work of freelancer will be finished or I' afraid of more unexpected errors. As for you example - I have no comments. The only I know - all is unbalanced after this bug and show uncorrected info at front end. It'll be great if you repeat your test when I can...
  15. V

Example 1) dropdown element (id 997) has value 2 with label "??? ?????????????" as default for sub-option. Second suboption has value 1 with label "???????????": 2) user fill a form and save it, and has no access to change value in element 997. So, it should record default value 2 with label...
  16. V

view of list - problem

it was really question of permission, thanks!
  17. V

view of list - problem

I made new prefilter for list 34 and it shows mistakes at front end https://dobrochyn.org/index.php/features/projects-marketplace I delete prefilter, which I made, but it still shows mistakes instead of my list. What should I do to restore my list at front-end?
  18. V

strange default in dropdown

I use dropdown element and set default for value 2 and label "??? ?????????????" (alternative value 1 with Label "???????????" but when user fill this form (id 27 ????? ??????? ? ?????? ?? ??????) and save it whithout changing of default value of that element, it saves value 1 with label...
  19. V

fblike ordering

Rob sorry - do you mean I should do github and then try to do ordering in a list where I have this element?
  20. V

list view at front-end

I still see the same problem after 3 weeks, smth unexpected or didn't find time?)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back