Search results

1. Z

I just can't make a simple search work

Yes! Thanks Rob - how did I miss that? I'd like to limit the rows per page to just 3 - but it seems to ignore the "Rows per page" value? It is always 10.
  2. Z

The standard list filter is good, but the customer does not want the user to have access to the entire list of data at any time. Rather, the user must provide some filter and only see matching records. If there are too many matching records, then this needs to be restricted somehow e.g only the...
  3. Z

I think there may be a bug here. I got it working by changing my table column names (and then elements) to all lower case, and it worked. Before, my column names had an initial upper case. I deduced this change because another search I made worked and I looked at the differences - the table was...
  4. Z

Updated to the latest code via GitHub, but it is still not working for me. Now get WHERE (1=1 AND 1=1) in the debug as the entire where clause. Element type is field and has the same name as the list - I copied it from the original group's element, which is easier now in 3.0.
  5. Z

I only wanted the simplest functionality, so I just have 3.0.4 from the website. With debug on, the SQL has no WHERE clause at all, so it returns all the records.
  6. Z

I seem to have the same problem - although even when I set Append jump url with data it still shows all the records
  7. Z

Fatal Error on New Element

Thanks Fixed now - had to edit the php5.ini file too to allow 64M
  8. Z

Fatal Error on New Element

Running latest 3.x from GitHub and Joomla 2.5.3 (fresh install, few extra plugins) As soon as I hit "New" on the Elements I get an error : Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back