Search results

1. N

Validate a form data by sending email to the user

How can i make a form that sends an email with the data inserted and then a link so the user can confirm that he is the real user that filled the form? I have already created the form and defined the send email on submit button. i have created a field that generates a random number like a...
  2. N

Minimal Joomla version fo Fabrik 3.7 or 3.8

Hi! Please update the information in the downloads section. The download Information of Fabrik 3.7 or 3.8 says that it is for Joomla 3.2+ but i think this is not correct and can mislead users. Please put 3.5+ or 3.6+. As i installed fabrik 3.7 on joomla 3.2 and joomla 3.4 and it's not working...
  3. N

Fabrik 3.8 Download not working

Hi! I'm trying to download Fabrik 3.8 but it stops at 99%. Has i saw on another posts there was a problem some days ago... Was the zip file being hacked again? This happened before... please check if the contents are good so we aren't hacking our sites. Thanks
  4. N

Conflict with T3 framework

Hi! I have a template based on T3 framework, and all was working. Then i installed fabrik and i have this error in my site: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JFormField in /home/jflarfei/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/form/field.php on line 20 Is there a conflict? Is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back