Search results

1. baderajhar

Google Map Sidebar

@cheesegrits
  2. baderajhar

Google Map Sidebar

I'm using a list view and the map included in the footer {fabrik view=visualization id=1}. Link: https://goo.gl/k3wzFL
  3. baderajhar

Google Map Sidebar

@cheesegrits I'm still facing the same issue.
  4. baderajhar

Google Map Sidebar

It didn't work perfectly, sometimes it works and most of the time it's giving "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined"
  5. baderajhar

Google Map Sidebar

Thanks, it worked, but I used this var viz = Fabrik.getBlock('visualization_123'); instead of this var viz = Fabrik.getBlock('viz_123'); requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function () { var h = document.getElementById("link"); var viz = Fabrik.getBlock('visualization_123'); h.addEventListener("click"...
  6. baderajhar

Google Map Sidebar

Any idea on how to trigger infowindow from external HTML link?
  7. baderajhar

Combine list form and GoogleMap visualization

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/google-map-sidebar.49876/
  8. baderajhar

Google Map Sidebar

I'm trying to have an interactive sidebar for my GoogleMap visualization; this sidebar should include a list of filtered markers and when I click on any link it triggers the infowindow inside the map, just like this (http://jsfiddle.net/doktormolle/HNd6H/). I went through two threads...
  9. baderajhar

None

None
  10. baderajhar

Combine list form and GoogleMap visualization

Hi, I'm using Joomla! 3.9.1 and Fabrik 3.9. I've created a visualization view using googlemap type, I need to know: How can I get a list of markers IDs using Javascript? How to open InfoWindow for a specific marker by external link click? For oppening an InfoWindow from a link, I followed...
  11. baderajhar

Element Javascript not changing Yes/No element

In my case, I included all in the form_x.js as follows: function daysandhours() { var everyday= ''; if(jQuery("#activities___everyday_input_1").prop('checked') == true) { everyday='1'; }...
  12. baderajhar

I'm referring to JS for the Fabrik form, you can use JS functions inside a JS file under (/components/com_fabrik/js/) and name it (form_x.js) where x is your form id and then form JS section on the element you can call the function based on some action "yourfunction()". I used this to update...
  13. baderajhar

Google Maps visualization and Form comments plugin

Sure, I added an iframe to the bubble template (src="form link" and rowid={row_id}), by using CSS and JS I removed everything except comments part...
  14. baderajhar

I did a workaround for this, now I have it inside infobox.
  15. baderajhar

Hello, I'm using Google Maps visualization and at the same time, I'm using comments plugin for the same form. I want to allow comments inside the infobox for each marker.
  16. baderajhar

In my case, I used jQuery to change class for the selected option (for example, make yes green and no grey). Additionally, I add another jQuery to make the option checked as follows: 1- Modify Class for coloring...
  17. baderajhar

Databasejoin element set the "Form view" to "nobody" to make it readonly

Hi there, I'm using Joomla 2.5.14 and Fabrik 3.0.8 with latest Github update "Yesterday". The problem is: I want to make databasejoin element as readonly in form for the registered users to force them with exact value depending on their "user id". in the past it was working by assign the "Form...
  18. baderajhar

Problem in "Multi Select Dropdown in Cascadingdropdwon" under repeat group

Thank you Sophist, I followed your suggestion for separating the repeat group into separate lists, so far it's good. Hopefully, Hugh will make this work, to make easy user interface. Regards
  19. baderajhar

Problem in "Multi Select Dropdown in Cascadingdropdwon" under repeat group

Hello there, As mentioned in the subject, when I add to the repeat group a cascadingdropdown element and I render it as "multi select dropdown" every thing works fine before submitting the form, after submitting the form, it shows all the selected items in all the multi select dropdowns elements...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back