Search results

1. K

PLG_FABRIK_SYSTEM_AUTOLOAD_MISSING after installing Fabrik4

After deleting and refreshing I still have the library in the list, but now without version number. The same goes for Fabrik Base Package. Also on the list, without version. The version 4.0 of both present in the list.
  2. K

Where is the Fabrik for Joomsocial 3.10 folder?
  3. K

Rebuilt. Only 4xxxx.sql files present.
  4. K

Thank you, it helped. However my system is still discovering "updates" (extensions-discovery) for Fabrik 3.10 (17 in total, plus one 1.0.0 and one 4Zeta). I disabled the Fabrik3 update site, actually it is gone now, but still 3.10 updates are being discovered. Otherwise it is working, thank you!
  5. K

Well, how to reinstall with no access to backend? There are two versions of the Fabrik Library present: beta and Zeta (originally before upgrade to f4)
  6. K

Hello, After installing Fabrik4 on J5.0.3 (or rather upgrading from 4Zeta) everything was ok, but found Fabrik Library 4.0beta4b in plugins. Disabled it, was fine and the Fabrik Library 4.0 was there. Decided to uninstall the Library 4.0beta4b and then the error...
  7. K

Fabrik 4 Epsilon yesno element calculation error?

Thank you. Does it mean that it will be corrected? or am I supposed to post it somewhere?
  8. K

Fabrik 4 Epsilon yesno element calculation error?

Hello, When I do yesno element calculation, by enabling "count" and setting "split on" the exact element, the calculation at the bottom of the table displays number of "yes" occurances only if there ara no "no" occurances. If there are any "no" occurances, the calculation displays only those...
  9. K

Email form plugin no mail from example php

Thank you very much, selecting _raw table did the trick.
  10. K

Email form plugin no mail from example php

Hello, You have this as an example of email recipient for the email form plugin on your page: $myId = $this->data['yourtable___youruser']; $myId = is_array($myId) ? $myId[0] : $myId; if (!empty($myId)) { $myUser = JFactory::getUser((int)$myId); return $myUser->get('email'); } return ''...
  11. K

Errors when creating "New element"

Hi, I have fabrik 3.9.2 When I try to create new element, these errors show up: Warning: Declaration of plgFabrik_ElementKaltura::renderListData($data, &$thisRow) should be compatible with PlgFabrik_Element::renderListData($data, stdClass &$thisRow, $opts = Array) in...
  12. K

Call to undefined method Fabrik\Helpers\Worker::inAJAXValidation() after update

Well, all lists use admin template. When I switch to default, they are working fine.
  13. K

OK, I added the entry manually. The installation was succesfull. Now when viewing any list, this error appears: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string /components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/admin/default_buttons.php:36
  14. K

No, I haven't got it. The extension_id of com_fabrik is 10128, the _schemas does not have such entry number.
  15. K

OK, now it is there. Deleted, tried again, this time a new error: ALTER TABLE `#__fabrik_joins` CHANGE `table_id` `list_id` INT( 6 ) NOT NULL; Number 1054
  16. K

I have no "sql" folder in this location.
  17. K

Checked. The extension_id of com_fabrik is not present in _schemas table.
  18. K

Well, how can I then skip that the installation process checks the database?
  19. K

Well, when I try reinstalling Fabrik over joomla install, this comes out: Warning JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Duplicate column name 'params' Extension Update: SQL error processing query: DB function failed with error number 1060 Duplicate column name 'params' SQL = ALTER TABLE...
  20. K

From 3.9, through the joomla update.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back