Search results

1. isiway

fabrik list: how to show chosen Filters above result list / Access to filters in result?

Hi, I am using JOOMLA with FABRIK, all the newest versions. On a page with a fabrik list module with a filter I would like the filter values/my query to be shown on top of the result list. FILTER: material 1 (Wood chosen) material 2 (Plastic chosen) .... ..... Button SEARCH YOUR QUERY You...
  2. isiway

Fabrik Form Rest cant be updated/ Missing in Downloads

Hi, FYI: Fabrik Form rest cant be updated via JOOMLA and also on your download page it is missing. Kind regards, isiway
  3. isiway

List Module: show an extra "generated" column with data-dependant link to email-form

Hi, I have a list which filters entries where I want to add a item-dependant link to an email-form for that specific item. The list shows the data: ID DESCRIPTION 1 Item ABC 2 Item DEF ... but I want to show ID DESCRIPTION LINK to FORM 1 Item ABC Link1...
  4. isiway

Dropdown in filters: hide empty entries

Hi, for some reasons the select in a dropdown list shows an empty entry: Like: Please choose -- EMPTY/ BLANK line--- ABS Aluminium Eisen .... In HTML it looks like this: <div class="fabrik_ksb_input_mat1"> <select id="bue_relaunch_fabrik_xdb_ks___auswahl_mat1value"...
  5. isiway

List/ Filter elements: hide/ toggle elements of filter

Hi, I have a filter with the following elements: Material 1* Material 2* Type 1 Type 2 Param1 Param2 .... I would like to show only Material 1 and Material 2 when calling the list and to show something like "Open/ Close other filters" via a toggle for the other elements. When "Open / Clode...
  6. isiway

Life easier? Updating from Joomla 2.5.28 with Fabrik 3.2 to JOOMLA 3.6.4 and Fabrik 3.5.1

Hello, realy getting into FABRIK again ;) For 2 years we have been successfully using FABRIK (now Version 3.2) in a JOOMLA (Version 2.5.28) to manage a database of certain materials in 5 languages. Thanks for the great component! Now we are in the process of relaunching JOOMLA to the newest...
  7. isiway

Form with drag and drop of topic numbers automatically numbering/ Logfile

Hi, we are planing a web application for the administration of documents. Since I worked already with FABRIK I am considering to use it again, BUT I have to confirm a certain functionality my customer requested. So structured documents and their elements will be defined as a list ?documents...
  8. isiway

Simple question? Show group header in list

Hello, I forgot how to show the group headers in the fabrik list on top of the element columns. I am using the default.php... I think it is defined by the list but I cant find it. Thanks, isiway
  9. isiway

Element copied to other list, filter with databasejoin does not work in copied list

Hello, I have a list f.e. customers-main with 2 elements and 50 entries. customer name (field) customer type (databasejoin to an extra list customertypes): id descr 1 easy 2 difficult Showing this list with the fabrik list module (both elements are filters) is fine, it...
  10. isiway

Setting Dropdown height in Filter

Hi there, I have to dropdown showing a list of 20 materials. When the dropdown opens it only shows 80% of the options without scrolling. I would like the dropdown to show all materials without scrolling. I tried with css to change it without success :( In the form of multiselect dropdowns...
  11. isiway

clearing filters via param/url?

Hi, I have page "my page" with a joomla artcile and a fabrik list module showing 10 filters and the corresponding list. So f.e. in the beginning alle filters show "all". I choose element filter 1=XYZ and it shows all items with XYZ in the list. So far so good. Now, when I go to other pages on...
  12. isiway

Fabrik List module accessing a pre-filtered list is showing list without pre-filter

Hello, I have a (main) list A with 1000 items. I have another list B as pre-filtered view to A (..where internet-status=1, restricting it to 60 items) I have a list module, accessing B. It is show all 1000 items? Why is that, why do I have to repeat the pre-filter in the list module...
  13. isiway

filter checkbox , count, logic and/or multiple select in query

Hello, in a list of glues I have a filter I have a checkbox-element "Item XY" with 10 possible values to mark. When filling out this filter I want a maximum of 2 checkboxes to be filled out otherwise it should not be possible to send the filter. When I add just a simple javascript to the...
  14. isiway

filter/ linkk

Hello, in a list with a filter of about 5 elements I would like to have link with params to a contact-form at the end of EACH row "Contact" showing the current id of the row (that I can manage) andthe elements and the values of the filter (so that we know what the customer was searching for)...
  15. isiway

Order of Dropdown in Filter

Hello, I have a list "material" where the id corresponds with the alphabetical order of the values 1 aaa 2 bbb 3 ccc ... ... 10 hhh 11 ppp 12 qqq ... I have a list "glues" where a field "fitting materials" is defined as multiselect dropdown where the ordering of the values is...
  16. isiway

Search a List via "extended" Standard-Filter or via extra form

I have a simple list of glues with informations, how well they glue certain materials: article no = 4711 (show in list, no filter) description = Description here (Textfield, show in list, no filter) glue-basis: Acrylat (dropdown, show in list, filter YES!) Material Plastic = 1 (mat_plastic...
  17. isiway

Confused about the fabrik Versions for Joomla 2.5

Hello, which version do I use for a production system with Joomla 2.5.16? I have 3.0.9, is that right? Sometimes the anouncements for Fabrik 3.1 x say it works with J2.5? What are the rc-Versions? Thank you! Kind regards, Carola (isiway)
  18. isiway

Menu params: SELECT does not work for List and Prefilter

Hello, I have JOOMLA 2.5.14 and Fabrik 3.1. In Joomla Menus, editing an menu item linking to a database XY I cant set up the params in COM_FABRIK_MENU_LIST_OPTIONS: show in list SELECT Prefilter SELECT The buttons SELECT both do not work, so nothing happens when I click on them...
  19. isiway

Update from 2.1 to 3.0 for production/ complete instructions

Hello, I am wondering whether it makes sence and is save to update my existing joomla 1.5/ fabrik 2.1 site to Joomla 1.7/ fabrik 3.0 site? Do I have to expect big problems? Where do I find complete update instructions, the ones in the forum are rather confusing....? Thank you, isiway
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back