Search results

1. S

Shrink width of repeat element in joined list

Hi, I have a list with an inner join . The child table is set to repeat. in the child table a databasejoin element back to the parent ( pasi_dgw2.pdg_id linked back to pasi_dossiergroep.id ) Now, in my form I chose the "table" template for the child group, so that users can fill in various...
  2. S

list on database view still buggy

Hi, Try to make a list on a database view in fabrik 3.1. Fabrik doesn't recognise is at a view and tries to set, for example collation (by itself). Then error 1347 'kvdor_glupta.v_komendjaar' is not BASE TABLE SQL=ALTER TABLE v_komendjaar COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci occurs. The problem can...
  3. S

custom link frontend backend

In my list I use a custom link. In the frontend the following link works ok, but using "view data" in the backend gives me a "add new list" result: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=3&resetfilters=1&t_pta___id={v_komendjaar___Id} If I change the custom link to...
  4. S

Cannot make list from database view

In my database (connection through fabrik's connection) I have a view (v_komendjaar) which gives me a specific set from the tables t_jaar and t_ditjaar. In this fabrik version (3.1rc2 on joomla 3.2) I cannot view data of this list: error message (see below). Also, I receive a message when I try...
  5. S

cannot navigate through list

I have a database on localhost. Connection works fine. Any list with no whistles and bells is unable to go to the next (10, 20 ...) records, I get the same set of first 10 records each time. Joomla 3.2 fresh install with fabrik 3.1 rc 2 latest from github. How to solve?
  6. S

new list label disabled

Help, in fabrik 3.0.6.3 I can't add new list because the label item is disabled (blue). This is what I did: 1. tried fabrik, seemed allright, but I needed better table-definitions 2. changed table-definitions including constraints in phpmyadmin 3. fabrik didn't recognise lists anymore, I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back