Search results

1. B

Display element plugin bug?

Its cool, doesn't matter to me persay, it wasn't hard to work around the issue. More of a report than anything...
  2. B

Yea, but I cant have a separate light-box popup for preview in a tip, there's no way for people to click the link, it will just disappear...
  3. B

Update record after CSV Export

I cant get extra programs involved, since ideally this site will be handed over to non technical people (idiots really), asking them to keep track of anything is disaster waiting to happen. Mr. Grits sir, state your price my friend... pm me the details if you like, I know time isn't free. I...
  4. B

I tried both the labels above and the default templates and the same issue occurs.
  5. B

Update record after CSV Export

Anyone know of a way to update a field on export? I would like to be able to keep track of records that have been already been exported so as not to export again.
  6. B

Database Join Multi Select wtfery

Ok, so after a million different things I tried, I think the entire issue was do to the joomla item check in. This issue magically disappeared, and the only thing I can remember doing differently was when I cleared the cache this last time I also clicked the box to check everything in.... :o
  7. B

Form Redirect Plugin placeholders don't seem to work.

Ok, thanks for looking into it and the info about quoting the place holders. I will be sure to update all my stuff.
  8. B

If you enter some content in the Default box, and toggle display label to no, the content is then displayed in between the label tags. Not sure if that's supposed to happen, but I would think not.
  9. B

Access on groups or lack thereof

I knew I was missing something, and now that you say it I think I remember that option being added recently... doh! Though with the repeating groups issue, I am glad I didn't remember it in this case.
  10. B

Access on groups or lack thereof

Scenario: Public front facing contact form Group 1, all elements public Group 2, all elements managers Group 3, repeating, all elements managers Requirements & Design: The idea is to have a contact type form that anyone can fill out, then allow the managers to add further data...
  11. B

For the time being I use: return JRequest::getVar('app_aps___done') == 'Yes'; and it works fine.
  12. B

Unfortunately that doesn't work either...
  13. B

Yes sir, I am positive. As I said the exact rule is working perfectly in about 10 other elements as a condition for validation. I just tried the condition on a different plugin, the PHP plugin and it appears to work just fine there. As another test, I put in a simple statement like: $r =...
  14. B

I cant seem to get placeholders to work in the condition box of the form redirect plugin. I have the following code return {app_aps___done} == 'Yes'; in the condition box, and it seems to have no effect, but I use the exact same code on the conditions for my field validations and it works...
  15. B

Friendly bump ;) Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
  16. B

So after reading I decided to try everything again and see what happens. Removed all database join elements Re-added as simple drop down, everything works Changed element to multi-select, everything still works Change two more elements to multi-select, everything still works Opened the list...
  17. B

I am having some very confusing stuff happening, and it pretty much broke my entire setup. Before the most recent updates, I had a list, form ect with 8 or so database join elements, everything hunky-dory. I just noticed, after github update 3.0.5-342 (though could have been 1 or 2 before...
  18. B

Ajax Upload Broken & Questions

Ok sounds good. In the meantime I have just gone with the non-ajax upload since in my case I am only allowing one file, and small one at that. Since there is no delete option when using the plain jane file upload, as a work around to keep my server from being filled with files I have added some...
  19. B

I just downloaded and put up a copy of pluploader (1.5.4) on my server and ran the example all the way back to IE8 and it loads the flash runtime perfectly.
  20. B

Cool thanks. Tested your update and file delete does now work but introduces\exposes some more issues: If you delete the file and submit the form leaving that field empty, when you come back to the submission the path to the file is still there, even though the file is gone, so its not...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back