Search results

1. W

Pagination: start on last page / limit list to last entries

Good one: At first I didn't, kept the EQUALS, but then noticed the mistake and used IN - same error. Now I tried it again and got no error at first, but the result was not limited to 10. Then I tried other things and got just errors. Eventually I went back to my first working version. So now I...
  2. W

Well, apparently your version doesn't work for me: Gives me an error 500 - Subquery returns more than 1 row So a query in the value field must not return more than a single value.
  3. W

Hi troester, Thank you! I didn't know I could use queries in the value part, very nice. That makes things like these much easier. Meanwhile I found a different solution which is a bit more complicated, but I will mention it anyway, maybe it helps someone else: I used the following Pre-filter...
  4. W

Hi, From my long list, only the last few entries are interesting. Therefore I'd like to either show only the last 10 rows, or use pagination, but not show the first page when the list loads, but the last page. Any idea how to accomplish one of these options? Thank you! _______ EDIT: What...
  5. W

Can only edit in backend when logged in in frontend

I have not changed the settings, it is just as you describe. As SU I do have access to everything that's public. And I do have access to EVERYTHING as long as I am logged in as SU in the frontend. Only if not logged into the frontend, I have no access to restricted fabrik elements in the...
  6. W

Same login, both Super User. Doesn't SU always have access to all levels? Access is "Admin". According to the settings in the Joomla User Manager, Super Users are the only ones to have viewing access to the "Admin" level. I've played around a bit more. Now the form comes up also when not...
  7. W

I'm surely not the first one to encounter this problem, but have not found a thread on it ... I had trouble editing data in the backend: "You are not authorised to view this resource." No access, although I was logged in as Super User. Then I found when I log in in the frontend, everything...
  8. W

Layout edit_row not found

waitwaitwait ... 2fast for me ... I tried the layout thing today, but on the phone where I didn't have the forum login so can reply only now. And yes, adding layout=default to the code fixed the error! As you might guess now, I have not even choosen a template let alone created my own. All...
  9. W

Hi again, the plugin works now! Don't know what's different. Well, I did another module update from the backend, actually, not git file this time. I still get the same error message when saving an article, but the article is correctly saved anyway (not checked out, though), and the plugin code...
  10. W

yes, all plugins enabled. Joomla problem: possible, of course, but I have never had a similar problem with Joomla, not with this (2.5.4) or other versions. I'm using another plugin on the same site where sth. like {component ...} is replaced within an article.
  11. W

Hi troester, when saving the article. Displaying the article only shows the code, not replaced.
  12. W

Just updated(?) from pkg_fabrik_3.0.5.2 to Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-152-gb854d3a after having a problem with a plugin, still the same: When adding this to an article: {fabrik view=list id=1} I get this error message when saving the article: 500 - An error has occurred. Layout edit_row not...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back