Search results

1. G

'&' symbol in URL -> '&'

Hi, If i set a custom edit or detail URL for my list containing the '&' symbol, it transforms into '&' on frontend. Has anybody got an idea how to avoid this or what is responsible for this? Joomla SEF is on but URL rewriting is off. Not using any 3rd party extension for SEO...
  2. G

Please wait - still loading in backend

Hi, After setting "isnotempty" from validation on backend, the box tiltle becames "object Object" instead of the plugin name and thepage can't be saved any more because it says: Please wait - still loading. On frontend everything works fine, but the element properties can't be changed on...
  3. G

What is the recommended method for this?

Hi! I'm stuck at finding out how should i do what i want. I've got a few ideas but not sure if they are supposed to achieve this. Please give some advice how to do it. I've created a form (packages) for recording packs of products. A product pack consists of a title and a repeating group for...
  4. G

Ajax in repeat group

Hi, I try to auto populate fileds with AJAX in a repeate group. I used the user ajax example and modified it accordingly to the tutorial video and tried a few examples i found here on the forum, but without success. Can somebody tell me if there is a difference in the use of user ajax when...
  5. G

Clickable row

Hi! I would like to make the entire table row clickable. Not just a link but the whole row. I tried to find a solution here but it seems nobody tried to achieve this before. Has anybody got an idea how to make it work? Thanks in advance, Attila
  6. G

Custom prefilters by usergroup or ACL

Hi! Fist of all, the title can be missleading, but i would like to set up my list with the following conditions: Users from specific usergroup (or ACL) can see only the records which created by themselves. User from another group (or any other users) can see all the records according to their...
  7. G

run javascript after ajax call

Hi all! I've got a form_XX.js file in the com_fabrik/js/ folder. Everithing works as expected but if i filter the list and the form loads with AJAX the JS domready functions are not present of course. Can anybody help me how to call JS function after the form loads with AJAX? Thanks in...
  8. G

Questinos about filtering

Hi! I had set a range filter for filtering price. I noticed that opposed to other field or range filters, here the selected values reseted after search. This is the way it should work? If yes can i set it to don't reset the values? Another question related to filters: I would like to...
  9. G

filtering list with ajax on

Hi, i'm trying to use and customize the DIV layout for displaying a list. I changed the default_row as it described, everything looks like it should, but when ajax is on, after filtering the divs are empty. Changing the list limit (paginator) results the same. I let the outer div untouched and...
  10. G

Can't add new value to dbjoin element

Hi! I enabled the Add on frontend option for my dbjoin element. It works great in most cases, but i have a list with 2 left joins (the joined tables containing N:N relationships). Also the dbjoin elements are repeated groups. I know... sorry for using it this way :) but i have to. So i can add...
  11. G

Autofill + repeat group: problem on backend

I've got a repeatable group with DBJ, CCD, and a few fields what should be filled when triggering autofill. Autofill on backend not working at all. A dialog box pops up with null in it. If i click ok, a performing search starts but it never ends. On frontend autofill works if the trigger...
  12. G

CCD without values in repeatable group

I've got a group containing DBJ and CCD dropdowns. The steps: Add multiple occurrences of this group when editing a record. Delete the first one, or delete some occurrences started from the first. If i delete everything except the first there is no bug. No data warning shown. Adding a new...
  13. G

Self-created element!?

Instead of writing i attached a picture. As you see there is two elements with the same full name (id 61 and 81), in this case shop_contacts___name. I'm not sure how/when was the second element created but i remember once i renamed the original (id 61) element's label from Name to Contact...
  14. G

Saving any element of a list gives an error

Hi. When i try to save (or re-save) any element of a specific list or any element of it's joined table it gives me this error: Warning: array_search() expects parameter 2 to be array, object given in /home/.../components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 8227 Fatal error: Cannot use...
  15. G

Range filtering issues

Hi. I' ve tried to set up some filters but none of it works as i thought. One is a date element range filter. It is the list's default date_time element with factory settings. I've set up a range filter but when i click on a date nothing happens. The date picker stays open, the value stays...
  16. G

Cascading dropdown error

Is it possible to use a cascading dropdown from a joined table? The joined group works well if it contains a simple db joint element. If i add a cascading dropdown element to the group, and i try to view the merged tabel's data it says: Fatal error: Call to a member function getFullName() on a...
  17. G

Table join is good for me?

I would appriciate if someone could help me to achive the good relations between my tables to get it work. I tried it with nested left joins but it give me an error about not defined items (i will post a screenshot later, i can't right now) What i tried: Manufacturers: -id -label Products...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back