Search results

1. V

Filter order in list view

Hello! I cannot make the order correct in my filters. It always change the order whatever I do. 2 elements are in the same group ordering 1 and 2 . If you look at source You ll see that element 1 is ok first , and element to is the 6th on the row. I tried to change all elements through...
  2. V

Modify filter-layout in list-view

Hello ! Did you find any solution on that? I also need 2 blocks because ordering is not the same in mobile. I m very confused on that
  3. V

Filter order in list view

Trying to reorder filters in list view. I have many of them, like color , town , ... I m strungling to change the order of them Any suggestion please?
  4. V

Google map plugin, "Always Show map" not working

hugh, one last thing, is it possible to show a pop up message "Location Not Found" when somebody looks for a place that doesn't exist? and another issue that has not been fixed-> Whenever i'm using Greek characters in the search field i get an error about the database and crashes the whole...
  5. V

Create custom "labels" template

I can see that the template is getting better (the way it looks like), but still not seeing any print button. Is this possible anyway? can i get just a simple print button (that works)? Please, let me know if there is a possibility to print without first converting to PDF. But a csv export it's...
  6. V

There is another problem, that forgot to mention... that's really bad... it ruins everything... There are 8000 records we need to print as labels but if you try to print let's say 576 records (or more) it CRASHES! So let me know if there is a possibility to print without first converting to PDF...
  7. V

it's not live, you can test as much as you want! the blank labels is not an encoding issue, it started since i used "display: inline-block; text-align: left;". if you use float: left, you'll see all labels displaying fine, but float doesn't work!
  8. V

ok, i'm really close to what i want, but, i can't use absolute positioning because every label is getting on top of the others, like a stack. So i tried "display: inline-block; text-align: left;" but some labels are empty (use as PDF template). i suppose this is because of the DOMPDF... or...
  9. V

Its for a screen layout normally. ? if I print 8000 rows using that template (I ll try it later at night) will all pages have the same margins top bottom while printing next page? I had these problem using another crm asp code.
  10. V

http://88.198.83.58/~vip/labels/ i need to create a template to print labels (see attached .doc). This template should take only specific columns from the database(map___user_name, map___user_lastname, map___user_address, map___user_tk, map___user_town) and then print them as "labels" in a...
  11. V

It's now fixed Hugh, you can go on..
  12. V

Hugh, i've just updated the FTP details for the 'map' site, so you can do your tests. Is it also possible to show an info text that will inform the customer that the region he's asking for doesn't exist? Just an info pop up or something like that... And we can show Greece's map in the...
  13. V

Include info from one list to another

Hugh, the custom template is called " webintel ". I've also updated the FTP info in "My Sites" (logistics). GL! Chris
  14. V

Hugh, i want the map to open in that region of the Med (GREECE), even if there's no data to show. can you do that? have you checked the other issue with the icons? big and small icons? Chris
  15. V

Ok, i did exactly what you asked for, and now you're ready to go! Let me know if you have any progress on this! I've also noticed that there's something wrong with the sourcerer plugin, as it strips the "<" tag from the code... funny because everything is allowed inside plugin's parameters...
  16. V

Bubble Template - link to list view filtered by the specific map marker

I want to link to list view but only for the specific marker i' ve selected. i' m using the following code, but it returns the whole list: <a href="index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=38&rowid={rowid}" target="_blank">See details</a> is there also a way to show this list's detail...
  17. V

ok, so i' m waiting for a possible solution! Please let me know when you'll have one!
  18. V

ok, now i changed it back to "field" so you can enter the examples i mentioned before. Now there is another thing that i wanna do: when you go at http://88.198.83.58/~vip/map/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=38&Itemid=444&lang=el in this section you'll see how i can add a new...
  19. V

Hi Rob, That's exactly what i wanna do, and you can find login credentials for lists/forms under "My Sites" http://88.198.17.8/~vip/5/ http://88.198.17.8/~vip/5/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=lists Thanks, Chris
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back