Search results

1. R

Google Maps Links

Perfect and Thanks, with another post I was install the plug-in. Now, I am try to make the link, but I dont have a good work. Do you can help to me with the write the link info? I like to copy the entry cordenadas of the user to make show the link on the list. thanks.
  2. R

Google Maps Links

Thanks man. I am running J 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.5.2 and I don?t find the calculation element to this version. I can use it: http://fabrikar.com/downloads/details/36/276 thanks
  3. R

Google Maps Links

Thank you. and sorry, I dont know how do it. this is my gruoup of elements of the form where is the googlemaps (form "escuela) and here I try to do a new element, but I dont know what type of element, and where write the calculation :( do you can help to me with a picture...
  4. R

Google Maps Links

Hello, I like to khow how can do it: when show the list in front end, how can do to not show the img of the maps or the N15?30?45" W88?1?5" . I like to show a link to new target and open the Google Maps? how can do it. thanks for all, the is my first time and sorry for my English
Back