Search results

1. J

How to call a function that receive parameters and return result

I have a very long call function that it's not practical to place in a php box (plugin) as I need to call it from different forms. What I need to do is to "call it" from the php box plugin QUESTIONS: 1. Where to store it 2. How to call it 3. How to send it parameters
  2. J

Fabrik 3.1 beta's new connections needs to be fixed

Joomla 3.0.3 I have installed fabrik 3.1 beta on my pc (localserver), updated everything usin Github Have less than a minute using this version and I already found a problem default connection (test connection working) If you want to add a new connection The ID* field is...
  3. J

Is there anybody out there that knows for sure if the Run php plugin works or not?

Im using joomla 2.5.9 fabrik 3.0.6.3 Mysqli Would someone please inform me if the Run PHP fabrik's form plugin works or not? It is very important to me to know it, as my project deeply depend on it. So far no one seems to be capable to answer it or interested in providing any help.
  4. J

onmouseout javascript action for Fabrik 3.0.6.3

HI On 01-06-2008 a thread for this issue was placed and so far had been seen 1204 times http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6161&highlight=onmouseout four days ago I placed the same subject, so far seen 14 times... so far NO replay http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31738...
  5. J

FABRIK 3.0.6.3 not saving data in database table using PHP code

HI Joomla 2.5 Fabrik 3.0.6.3 database type: Mysqli default database connection id: 1 extra database call asam connection id: 2 Using the extra database I created a list from one of its table called "partidas" with an autoincremental number id. In the same database (extra) I have another table...
  6. J

Possible bug: erased lists still on data base tables

Hi I'm not sure if this should be considered as a BUG, but according to fabrik's manual, when you delete a list and its related groups, forms and elements are automatically deleted too. That is partially true since all of them stay at the fabrik's database tables. Let's say that you need to...
  7. J

onmouseout javascript action

Do fabrik count with "onmouseout" javascript action? haven't seen it yet Is there a way that I could add this type of action to fabrik's library?
  8. J

tutorias for concating

joomla 2.5.9 fabrik 3.0.6.3 I could not find info or tutorial about concat
  9. J

What credits are for?

Just to know What the pointing credits system is for? What can I do or what these points are useful for?
  10. J

javascript click action not working on list view

I have created a list that is shown on the frontend with an elements that has a javascript "click" action. Once you are at the frontend and place over the elements on the list: FIRST The "little hand" do not show up SECOND The click action is not executed Situation: If I click the pencil...
  11. J

icon folder drop downlist on table settings tab do not show

Hi According to fabrik user manual 2.0 when creating an element under table settings you have access to a dropdwon list to choose the icon folder. Using joomla 2.5.9 and fabrik 3.0.6.3 this dropdow list do not show up. QUESTIONS Where is located this dropdown list on this fabrik's version...
  12. J

Could fileupload element be customize?

Does the element fileupload counts with language and css files Where are located?
  13. J

Create an element that behaves like a trigger

HI I need to create a form with sub forms, sub forms will be hidden and will shown depending on the choice made by the client from a dropdown list or checkbox element In other to activate the sub forms I will use javascript actions so... Question How do I create this dropdown list or checkbox...
  14. J

List data options / Wich should I use?

I need to clarify a concept on making a list At the "data tab" (First Option) Connection: site database create new table: jos_sample1 or (Second option) Link to table Order by: Order direction I do not know if I'm wrong, but according to the fabrik user manual (page 88)...
  15. J

Is it necessary to create a list or table for a form?

I saw several tutorial about how to make a form. Must of them started by creating a list or table but the fabrik's v2 tutorial begins by creating a form. So my question is Do I have to create a list or table in order to create a form?
  16. J

image re-sizer

Is it posible that fabrik's image element re-size the image uploaded to a certain size? NOT talking about the file size but the image's size
  17. J

List view data error

HI Fabrik 3.1a joomla 3.0.2 localhostserver wampserver (64 bits & PHP 5.3) 2.2EApache 2.2.22 ? Mysql 5.5.24 ? PHP 5.3.13 XDebug 2.1.2 XDC 1.5 PhpMyadmin 3.4.10.1 SQLBuddy 1.3.3 webGrind 1.0 On list screen when I click on view data I get the following error: Parse error: syntax error...
  18. J

List import error

HI Fabrik 3.1a joomla 3.0.2 localhostserver wampserver (64 bits & PHP 5.3) 2.2EApache 2.2.22 ? Mysql 5.5.24 ? PHP 5.3.13 XDebug 2.1.2 XDC 1.5 PhpMyadmin 3.4.10.1 SQLBuddy 1.3.3 webGrind 1.0 Under list menu when click on import I got the following error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected...
  19. J

Default fabrik for joomla 3 can not be installed on local server

I have installed wamp server on my computer (64 bits & PHP 5.3) 2.2E Also choose a MySQLi database type while Intalling the last version stable joomla 3.0.2 I use windows 7 Ultimate I have already installed the JCE editor and everything works fine I downloaded the...
  20. J

Fabrik plugins for joomla 3

Fabrik plugins for joomla 3 (SOLVED) Are the plugins available for the joomla 30 version and how I can install them For those interested this was SOLVED see: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30786
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back