Search results

1. J

Can Fabrik user tables Sort Data in a Range of rows?

Can Fabrik user tables be made to Sort Data in a Range of rows instead of columns and keep its order?
  2. J

Fabrik Discounts, Coupons

Does anyone know where I can locate any Discounts, and/or Coupons for the Fabrik Bronze subscription?
  3. J

Fabrik 3.x tutors and videos

As a new-b trying to use the 2.x videos, documentation and tutors only makes learning Farick 3.x confusing and frustrating so, - I'm hoping an upgrade in membership will provide me with current Ferbrik Version training. Will becoming a bronze member provide access to 3.x videos and tutors,and...
  4. J

Creating table relationships

How does one create table relationships with Fabrik? Can someone point me to a site that has documentation and/or videos,-for creating tables and their relationships with Fabrik? Not joins. :o
  5. J

Community Builder plugin

Is there a Community Builder plugin for the latest Fabrik that works with Joomla 2.5. and if so where can I find it and the instructions for install and using it?
  6. J

Wiki tutoral messed up

At http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/design-strategy/ there are four tutorials that all run the same basic program regardless of which of these lessons selected even though each selection goes to a different address. Joining some data One to Many relationships Many to many...
  7. J

Creating multiple categories

I need to create multiple categories and at least a one page article page for each category. Can I use Fabick to create these categories for me using an import function so that I don't have to create them one at a time using Joomlas, New Category Button. If so can the article pages be created...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back