Search results

1. eyalher

drop down question

Hi friends, This forum is great and I will be very happy if you will help me with another question: I want to use the dropdown element in a form. The problem is that it saves the first choice "please select from the list" every time. How can I prevent the situation that it saves the first...
  2. eyalher

save data

Hi, I have one table at my website (with fabric) and 5 deferent lists for this table. The registered users can insert all the data that I want and also come back to the website and change the data whenever they want. It's good. The question is: How can I save all the data that I want at...
  3. eyalher

dropdown element

Hi, I'm use the Dropown element. How can I make that the first choice will be some text like "please chose from the list" and prohibited users to choose this? Eyal
  4. eyalher

chart problem question

Hi, I want to create a chart with fabric on Joomla 3 and I can't found what I'm doing wrong. I have an element with 2 answers and 2 values: Yes (=1) and No (=2). I entered to the element and created a count calculation for this element and I want to see the numbers at Bar chart. Axis x for...
  5. eyalher

Element

Hi, I want to make that Element (field) will appear depend of the answer of other element (dropdown) in the form. For example: If the answer at the dropdown will be "YES" so the elements will appear. How can I do it? Eyal
  6. eyalher

SQL Erorr massage

Hi, When I want to save a "list" I got this massage: SQL=ALTER TABLE `bikes` CHANGE `id` `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT What I need to do? Eyal
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back