Search results

1. T

Reset Filters doesn't work

Hi, I'm using the content plugin to show a list with a filter under a form: {fabrik view=list id=36 crm_purchaseorderline___PurchaseOrder=[rowid]} I receive in header "Set crm_purchaseorderline___PurchaseOrder=XX" Where XX is the rowid I checked the source code and found this...
  2. T

Problem When Saving Froms

Hi, I keep having this problem. When ever I save a form that was created automatically with when creating a list, I loose all linked groups and I have to go to my groups and reassign them to the form. They work fine after reassigning them. Have anyone else had this problem?
  3. T

datajoin error calc element

Hi, I have a calc element with the following code: $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("SELECT SUM(`erp_transaction`.`Amount`) FROM `erp_transaction` LEFT JOIN `erp_account` ON `erp_account`.`id`=`erp_transaction`.`DebitAccount` WHERE `erp_account`.`FullAccountNumber` LIKE...
  4. T

Partially working subscription

Hi, I have subscribed to bronze today. I have access to some features like video tutorials but I cannot download any of the bronze plug-ins and I cannot write to the bronze forums. Does any one know how long would it take to activate my subscription or am I doing something wrong?

Members online

No members online now.
Back