Search results

1. F

Form and list module error after github update

Updated today, and is fixed (github 454 + joomla 3.1) PS: how can I close the thread? (can find the option)
  2. F

Related data in list not show

hi, any news about this, just updated from github 454 today, and still not showing, tried on joomla 2.5 and fabrik 307 and works fine. I'm really needing this , let me know if you need credentials for my website, Tks
  3. F

How to chose witch elements in group by

Tks for the answer, if i endup doing it i will share it ;)
  4. F

Form and list module error after github update

Hi, Updated from githut(3.1b, with joomla 303), and now when creating a module (list or form) get a error : An error has occurred. 500 Error loading form file Even triing to edit old modules it gives the same error. Tks
  5. F

YesNo Element in Form

tks is showing in detail and view, having a issue when grouping by yesno element, it gives me : 0 String could not be parsed as XML Tks
  6. F

YesNo Element in Form

tks will updated and test it.
  7. F

Related data in list not show

Hi, I'm using fabrik 3.1b, and triing to replicate something really simple that I made in fabrik 307, but is not working at all. And also have the latested github on it. I created 2 lists, cat1 and cat2. cat1 (id, date_time, name) cat2 (id, date_time, name, cat1_id (bdjoin dropdown)) The...
  8. F

YesNo Element in Form

let me know when you commit, so I can test Tks
  9. F

Tag managers

tks for the clarification.
  10. F

Multi Select element in form

its ok now. TKS
  11. F

Add option in front end for CDD

Ok, tks, I'm still between 307 and 3.1b, I'm with a project that needs to be completed in 1 month, should I just bet on 3.1 ?
  12. F

Form plugin add problems

Hi, Just updated, and is working, and all the other issues, probably were related, becaus is not happening animore ;) Will play with logs plugin. Tks again
  13. F

307 plugins

Hi, I'm a little confused, I installed a fresh 307 (from fabrik site), and all downloading the pluging from download section. But can not find the form logs plugin in the site, only in github .... Is supposed continue to update from git with 307? or how can I get the missing plugins (that are...
  14. F

How to chose witch elements in group by

Hi, In list view the group by option shows the elements that are shown in list, my question is how to remove some from group by , and keep them showing in list view? Like in list I have : name age department And only want to give the option to groupby department . Tks
  15. F

Form plugin add problems

Tks, will check for errors, and will update tomorrow .
  16. F

CCD with/or dropdown

Hi, I'm facing a question. I have one main category, one sub-category (related with the categeory) and related with the sub-category, I have multiple tags associated. First started to create a dropdown(dbjoin) for main category, and a ccd for the su-cat and tags. The problem is that I can...
  17. F

Add option in front end for CDD

Hi, Any news about this? I have the same need. is there any work around for that ? Tks
  18. F

Save form alert

Testing, but nothing is fired, will look at it deeper. If someone had a tip, let me know. Tks
  19. F

Form plugin add problems

Hi, Triing to add logs form plugin, and apprentaly is missing some panel with other options, because only show basic (can see on screen attached) and triing to save gives the error of "need to select at least a group". Othe issue is when adding a third plugin, it does not even open the panel...
  20. F

YesNo Element in Form

after some testing, got this : With new fresh instalation: If access list thru admin ... vew data , the list shows and the yes no check is green, or black cross, when add a new thru there, I can see the yes no swith. Loading the list from a menu and see it in front end, the list (check and...
Back