Search results

1. D

Creating a web link in list view - Help

I used your 1st suggestion and for the most part, it did what I wanted. The only issue is the button created display as an ICON with a "magnifying glass" and "a RED X". If I click on the magnifying glass, it takes me to the details page that I want. The "Red X" deletes the record. I want...
  2. D

Creating a web link in list view - Help

I created a fabrik form. One of the element on this form is "Describe yourself" This element uses the "textarea" plugin so there's a lot of room to write a brief description on a member. The forms works as intended. I try to list the information collected from the form such as "username"...
  3. D

Help with Fabrik List

Thanks Rackem, I got it working by using the "user" plugin in Elements. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
  4. D

Help with Fabrik List

I created a Fabrik Form that allows user to submit information and then use Fabrik List to list what they have submitted. Everything works fine except I can't figure out how to display the "username" of the submitter in the first column of my Fabrik List. Hope someone out there can help me...
  5. D

HELP THE NEWBIE

I am new to Joomla Fabrik and I want to know if anyone out there knows where I can download a Fabrik tutorial manual. Many Thanks! David
Back