Search results

1. M

Menu Filter does not show information inmediately

Hello Looking for some guidance on a strange issue: I have 2 lists: - List A is personal information of a user List B is the activity of the user. - Via some calc i retrieve some information to list A from list B. - I have a pre-filter on a menu item that filters based on said information -...
  2. M

Filter records based on user group

Hello Is it possible to show certain records to certain user groups? Like certain records from a list view to be shown only to super users and the users belonging to "registered" user group cant see those records. Such thing can be done? Regards.
  3. M

Sum of specific values based on yes/no element

Yes it was a typo after clearing some spaces it worked. Thanks!!
  4. M

Hello thanks for your reply. If i try that i get syntax error, unexpected token "if" will keep trying, thanks.
  5. M

Thanks, i am aware is php code but i am not a developer thats why i was asking for a small example with the correct sintaxis so i can move forward. I think it should be: if ('{element_a_raw}' == 1); $sum = 30; if ('{element_b_raw}' == 1) $sum = $sum + 30; if ('{element_c_raw}' == 1) $sum =...
  6. M

Hello I dont have a specific code yet but was thinking of something like: $sum = (int) 0; if ( '{element_a_raw}' = 1; $sum = 30; if '{element_b_raw}' =1; $sum = $sum + 30; if '{element_c_raw]' =1; $sum = $sum + 15; ) return $sum; Assuming the value of a "yes" of a yes/no element is 1 so if...
  7. M

Hello I am trying to sum specific values based on some yes/no elements but i am struggling with the specific code for my calc element. Its quite simple: if element A (all are yes/no elements) has a yes sum 30, if element B has yes sum 30, if element C has yes sum 15. Then show the result...
  8. M

Pre populate a dbjoin dropdown

Hello How can i retrieve the information from another list's record (a dbjoin dropdown inside the form) to be shown on another form with the same type of element (dbjoin dropdown). So i dont have to select again the same information? I think its in the where statement but cant make it work, it...
  9. M

Debug an error when deleting a record

Hello, thanks for the fast reply! Its php 8. No im not running latest github i guess i should update. I downloaded it directly from fabrik page. Update: Just updated from github and the problem is gone. Thanks!
  10. M

Show the label not the value of a calc element

Update, i got someone to help me with the code and got it working in case anyone wants to know here it is: $myDb = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $myQuery ->select('grados.nombre_grado') ->from($myDb->quoteName('historia_de_vh'))...
  11. M

Debug an error when deleting a record

Hello I have a list with mostly regular fields and a couple of simple calcs the list works fine BUT when i try to delete a record i get this: array_key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, stdClass given I have both joomla and fabrik debug enabled but i cant get any extra...
  12. M

Hello Doing this: $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $myQuery ->select('grado') ->from('historia_de_vh') ->where($myDb->quoteName('nombre_del_v_h') . ' = ' . $myDb->quote('{personas___nombres_y_apellidos}')); echo (string)$query; die...
  13. M

Hello, it didnt worked and enabling debug i get this (the name of the calc field is grado_actual): [grado_actual] => stdClass Object ( [startRow] => 0 [endRow] => 1 [error] =>...
  14. M

Thanks will give it a try, I always find hard to post an accurate title on this type of thing not sure if post my problem or what i am looking to achieve. Im sorry.
  15. M

Hello I am trying to do a simple calc that shows the information from another table as a read-only information (since the actual input is on another form). But its not working probably because i am working on a server with php8. This code i used to make it work on 7.4. $myDb =...
  16. M

Populate a dbjoin element based on another element

Hello thank you for your reply. Let me explain a bit more because i dont need a calc element (is what i am using but found that is not viable for what i need to achieve). When i am entering a new entry on my form, on my dbjoin element (which is a dropdown) I select a person and that person is...
  17. M

Populate a dbjoin element based on another element

Hello I have the following situation: I have a dbjoin element that when selected shows certain information on another calc element (based on the selection of the dbjoin element). So far no problems there, but what if i need to modify the information of that calc element only in that record...
  18. M

Hiring an expert

Thanks a lot will give it a try
  19. M

Hiring an expert

Well i was thinking on a calc element to somehow gather all the values of a certain month. Can you help me with something like that? if i manage to get the sum from first day to last day of a month i think i could make it work. Regards
  20. M

Hiring an expert

Hello Im sorry if this is innapropiate, but since i got no help on my post and i have been bashing my head on how to do it (with no results). I am asking if someone can generate a report for me on my fabrik application using fusion charts. Just need one report. Please PM me if you are...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back