Search results

1. H

how to set the file image can show on detail view

Hi, there is a file-upload element in my form. And I want to show full image instead of just the link of the image when I see detail form How could I set the fabrik? Thanks a lot!
  2. H

fabrik 3.2 frontend cannot export,but backend can export

Hi~ My fabrik version is 3.2?joomla version is 3.3.3 When I want to export data at frontend,it cannot work(pic1)?and show error by chrome F12 (pic2,pic3) However, backend can export it (pic4). It's so odd. I try to change frontend's template(bootstrap-> default), before I refresh, frontend...
  3. H

thumbnail popup show black

Hi I use the element of fileupload to upload my photos. It's ok to show the thumbnail in the list (pic1), and in the form (pic2), I can click the photo that will popup to show the full size. However, when the photo shows, then windows will be black(pic3) Is there any solution? Thanks!
  4. H

element user from other db

Hi? My joomla site's DB is Adb, and I create another connection Bdb. Bdb is just for fabrik table, not a joomla site When I create a form in joomla , and the table is at Bdb. However, I use element user , can't get user's data, because of different db. And my dropdown use eval populate to...
  5. H

fabrik 3.0.8 language

Hi! Recently my site update fabrik, however the language is so strange like the picture how can I fix it? thanks!
  6. H

list count

Hi Recently, my user want to count the value of the field's value Whatever how to display it, just show the count thanks!
  7. H

file upload c:\fakepath\filename

hi Because multi-language, so I have to add a text and a button to show the language I want. However, when I use script to get the filename, the text I added will show c:\fakepath\filename I think there are two ways 1. type="text" remove the "c:\fakepath\filename" 2. at first , type="file"...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back