Search results

1. A

Form php start on form submission works in backen not in frontend

Hi, working with joomla 3.3.9 and fabrik 3.9. I have a php file active on form level.Triggered on form submission. The php works fine in the backend but not in the frontend. does anyone have an idea what could be the cause of this?
  2. A

No delete option in list and form

Hi, i'am working with joomla 3.2.3 and Fabrik 3.2. I don't have een delete option in the list (hover on delete position shows tooltip with "Delete") and form. Enabling the delete button in the form makes the button visable, but pressing it has no effect. Deleting records in the backend works...
  3. A

duplicate/copy field values

is it possible to copy a field value, when adding a record, from a field in group 1 to a field in group 2? The field in group 2 is hidden.
  4. A

Element default value

hi, is it possible to use a prefilter value - {$q->agb} see screenshot - as a default element value?
  5. A

Elements additional fields not triggered

Hi, when i add new elements, additional fields are not shown after selecting plug-in. I have this problem in Google chrome and FF. Sometimes, after waiting a while, the problem disappear. :(
  6. A

schedeuled tasks will not run

hi, i have simple php scheduled task configured. Running manualy direct in the backend works fine. Running automatic by time interval doesn't work. The php-script is not triggered. The plugin 'Fabrik Cron - Run PHP' is installed and enabled. What could be the problem?
  7. A

db fields joined table in Concat label

hi, is it possible to use een DB field from a joined table in the Concat label? I've tried several notations but get every time an sql error in the frontend ( Error: 500 - Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list) i render as drop-down concat label: {thistable}.cb_agb, ' / '...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back