Search results

1. L

suggestion for list plugin php

Hi, the php plugin for lists is a nice possibility todo something with button click. With $statusMsg i can set the result text, but not really error messages. My idea is: Remove the else tree in function "public function process_result($c)" at plugins/fabrik_list/php/php.php So it is...
  2. L

wrong url after form save

Hi, i have a little problem. i think after the last updates to joomla 3.4 and fabrik 3.3.1. Problem: I have i menu menu1 with some items i.e. item1, so the url of the fabrik list are http://domain/menu/item1 Now I use the edit button on List and the form to edit data will be opened. After...
  3. L

[SOLVED] Wrong value in databasejoin field multi dropdown on save

Hi, i have following Problem: It gives two lists Category, User On User i have a databasejoin field (usercategory) as multi dropdown from category. The Userlist can be edit by admin and user, but the user have no access permissions to category field. Now when the user update his profile...
  4. L

Problem with detail view accessrights

Hello, i have a little problem, with accessrights (detail view) for elements. I can define a group and a user field who can view the field in detail view. Now I thought, that the group (i.e. admingroup) or the user himself can view this field. But when i define both the field is not visible...
  5. L

Juser Plugin deleted groups

Hi, i have a little problem, with the JUser plugin. I use this plugin to create new users or edit passwords. But when i edit a user all groups from this user was removed. Only the standard default group which is defined in the plugin was set. How can i configure the plugin, that not changed...
  6. L

databasejoin field with additional join and placeholder

Hi, i would filter the values from a dropdown that was created by a databasejoin element. on the Tab "Data - where" I have create an additional join rule. That works fine when I use static values but i would use the current user id as placeholder. LEFT JOIN members_repeat_writepermission ON...
  7. L

Related Data

Hello, it is possible to create a field which shows data from another list? i.e: I have a list owner and a list cars. At cars it gives a databasejoin field to owner, so when i edit a car i can set the owner. Now when i look at the owner list, i would see the car. it can be a read-only...
  8. L

visualisation Calender are empty

Hi, i have the problem, that the calendar visualisation are empty. In list view i can see the entries, but in calendar nothing. i've deleted all and create a complete new one, but nothing change. Anyone has an idea why the calendar are empty? greets Lars
  9. L

[SOLVED] Element permission depens on other elements

Hi i'm new and make some tests with fabrik. It is possible to hide fields depends on other fields? i.e.: it gives a field phonenumber and a field visible this options all, private. So when select private the phonenumber is not visible in details view. I found that this is possible with...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back