Search results

1. masfoto

Select more than one lines/ rows in list and change status in a batch/ selection with one click.

Thanks Troester! I think it's exactly what I need. This plugin updates multiple lines on one click from list interface. You are my hero!
  2. masfoto

Use multiple search criteria in column without advanced filter

Thank you Troester! I will do that.
  3. masfoto

Use multiple search criteria in column without advanced filter

Hello community, I need to select records filled with data A, B and C. I can do that with advanced filter, but it takes too much time to use this method whit "+" for a second search criteria. Is there a way to select in a field one than one search words separated by comma or something else?
  4. masfoto

Select more than one lines/ rows in list and change status in a batch/ selection with one click.

Hello communitiy. Desired scenario: I have a lot of lines/ rows in my list. 1) I need to make a selection and change status (drop down/ check box or other method) i a bunch of lines. Change status by line, is excel way and not works for me. I need to select all showed lines, deselect a couple...
  5. masfoto

More than 1 list from same database.

Hi Troester, Thanks for your reaction! I have checked Global options and that's not the reason: "Unpublish cloned elements" option is set to NO. Normaly, all elements set (Show in List and Published). I don't know why it happens before, but when I have copied last time the list, I got all the...
  6. masfoto

Hello Troester you have helped me a lot! When I copy lists, I get empty rows (see the picture). Only after selection of items from menu I get my fields in list. But it working super good!
  7. masfoto

Thank you Troester! Solution with multiple menu items works super fine! I saw that I can't use group by option predefined via menu. I will try today evening option to copy whole list and predefine group by specific field. I guess, I did something wrong, that's why option with copied list did...
  8. masfoto

Troester, thanks a lot for fast answer! I have tried already to copy the list, but I see only column names, no data was loaded. I think, I didn't find a way to connect to existing database table, because I saw some new elements with copied group. I will try all 3 options today evening. Last...
  9. masfoto

Good day, Is there any possibility to create more than 1 list from same database/ table? Something like: new list -->new item, and than choice group/ table and choice field what I need to show in the list. I didn't found any solution to show data in second list from same database/ table...
  10. masfoto

Implement PHPExcel function, MYSQL to Excel

Baurer, thank you for this advice! Yes, I use PHPExcel library which is designed for Joomla. I will try to get data with my code without database connection settings.
  11. masfoto

Hello Bauer, Thank you for your post and code! I will try your code now. At this moment I can put static data to Excel template with following code, but no data from mysql database: mysql_connect($dbhost,$dbuser,$dbpass); mysql_select_db($dbname); //your MySQL Database Name of...
  12. masfoto

Troester, thank you very much for your answers! I need customized function to export data in lay-out like invoice, order. CSV export can't do that. I don't need to export a list. I need to export data from each record separated and put this data to excel template file. DomPDF will be the way...
  13. masfoto

Hello fabrik users, Situation: There is simple database made with fabrik. I need to fetch data from MYSQL database and put it in Excel template. There is already installed PHPExcel library and I can make code for inserting not dynamic (words) data in excel template . Can anyone post some...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back