Search results

1. F

fileupload.php - error - Array to string conversion

Hi all. PHP 7.2 Fabrik 3.9 Joomla 3.9.1 I have this error: Array to string conversion in: ../plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 3111 Ajax upload = YES Can you help me ? Grazie
  2. F

Fileupload php 5.6 - error in filesystemstorage.php

Ciao ! fabrik Fileupload element give me error on PHP 5.6 but working well in version 7.X Is this bug ? Error is : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '*', expecting ')' in ..../plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/adaptors/filesystemstorage.php on line 303 Fabrik 3.9; J! 3.9.
  3. F

Form Plugin (On Load) and databasejoin Problem

Hi all, i use Form Plugin (On Load) in this way: $my_id = $formModel->getElementData('richiestecommerciali___id_raw'); if ( empty($my_id) ) { // WORK simple field $formModel->data['richiestecommerciali___note_durata']='Bla bla bla'; // NOT WORK in databasejoin $opt = array("text" =>...
  4. F

Notes element is not editable on form create

Hello all, i have create list A_notes with id, datetime, foreign_key, notes then in the list B i create element "notes" and join the list A_notes. Everything work well but, when create a new record on list B, note element is disable... work only in update. Why ? I can resolve this issue ...
  5. F

help in css

Hi all, in my custom_css.php i write this: #$form #richiestecommerciali___note{ border:1px solid red; /* for debug*/ overflow:auto; } i want remove height property from this: <div id="richiestecommerciali___note"> <div style="overflow:auto; height:150px;" class="row-striped...
  6. F

http://fabrikar dot com/downloads - Not work

Hello, MEMBER LOGIN at page : http://fabrikar.com/subscribe not working, You can't make login and download. Help please
  7. F

Repeat Group issue,

Hello ! After update joomla 3.8.2 and fabrik 3.8 i have problem with repeat group. If add new row, the previos one row becomes blank/null Please see the first and the second image after add new row.
  8. F

Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated.

Versione PHP 7.2.0RC2 Joomla! 3.8.1 Stable Fabrik 3.8 I get this error: Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /Library/WebServer/Documents/lealtu/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 3569 Can you help me ?
  9. F

how to create fabrik join dynamically

Hello world, i have list A with standard internalid Primary key, List B with internalid Primary key and A_parent_id Foreign key, List C with internalid Primary key and A_parent_id Foreign key. I would like to dynamically associate list B or List C and its fields, to list A at changing the...
  10. F

BackGround Color of element in a List Rows

I would like to see the BackGround color red if element in the list is null. In element javascript onload/onblur event i have this code: jQuery.each(rows, function(rowid, row) { if (row.forecast___RatingIC === null || row.forecast___RatingIC === '' ) {...
  11. F

SyntaxError: Unexpected token N in JSON at position 1

joomla 3.7.3 and fabrik 3.7 when save i receive this error... I do not understand why please help
  12. F

Disable add row in list view

Hello , I would like to hide the add row button in the list if a select on db returns for example 5, and instead of the button i would like to show a message like 'you can not put other requests unless you do ... bla bla' How can I do ? Grazie M
  13. F

Can Edit Row.. strange behaviour bug in version 3.7 ?

Hello i have implement whit success this plugin.. can see editable raw, for example only if the value is = to zero, but when enter in modify after save i receive this message : "Sorry, but you are not authorized to edit this record" why ? in the previous version the plugin work fine ! It's...
  14. F

Url filtering whit user log-in

I would like to make a filter on views based on user log-in. How it's possible ? I try this...whit placeholders..but doesn't work; http://fmysite/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=1&TABLE___user={$my-id}
  15. F

REST form plugin

Hello, I need to send all fabric list elements to another site, with Rest api (post) . I followed the instructions in this link: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/rest-form-plugin/ but, what is the plugin to download ? Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back