Search results

1. giusebos

Create a view with pagination and preview elements

I have read the guide http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/creating-a-custom-list-template/
  2. giusebos

where can I find this file
  3. giusebos

where can I find some indication to make a view like that of the attached image thanks
  4. giusebos

Update to 3.10 fails !

in the following link the correct package https://we.tl/t-cjmpOtg9oE
  5. giusebos

how to Creating a form template with single elements

Perfect, thanks.
  6. giusebos

how can I insert items in multiple groups? Maybe you just need to create a new group in groups?
  7. giusebos

I'm trying to create a form with some elements on 2 lines, and some on a line. I read this page, http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/form-and-details-templates/ but the information is insufficient: what do I insert instead of dots? <div class="control-group <?php echo...
  8. giusebos

[Solved] Date field to record the date and time when the send button is pressed

I figured out where I made the mistake, ON was set to "both" in this field, the Italian localization, there aren't the tooltips suggestion Many thanks
  9. giusebos

sorry for my syntax error however when I re-open the form to update, the date continues to update :( $right_now = date('Y-m-d H:i'); $formModel->updateFormData('aa_tickets___data_inoltro_tickets', $right_now, true);
  10. giusebos

Right system for insert the (almost) the same data in the DB from 2 different forms

If I have 2 forms I need of 2 list. Is possible have 2 forms on one only list? The fields elements can be copied?
  11. giusebos

perhaps to fix the date definitively? $timezone = new DateTimeZone( JFactory::getUser()->getParam('timezone') ); $date->setTimezone($timezone); $formModel->updateFormData('aa_tickets___data_inoltro_tickets', $timezone, true);
  12. giusebos

my VPS is set to local time (Rome) Joomla set to local time (Rome) all date time fields are set to local time
  13. giusebos

Of course I corrected how you indicated to me, these are my settings:
  14. giusebos

Now I have to solve only record the date and time only on the first save
  15. giusebos

I solved the question of the hour: $right_now = new JDate('now +2 hour');
  16. giusebos

this where it is: - set to "On" = "New" maybe is "Require Once" anyway: I get the date (GMT, back 2 hours) at each subsequent change the date is updated to the current time (it must remain the initial one) Perhaps we are close to the solution, we need: record the date and time only on the...
  17. giusebos

I'm sorry, but your English is too difficult to translate
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back