Search results

1. P

replace uploaded file name with icon in detail view

Hi Hugh, Did you had a chance to look into this yet?
  2. P

Mobil Error repeated groups

corrected all the other errors the only one left is the mobil one
  3. P

Yes form6 js was a left over deleted that just know any other hint for me? Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 mit Tapatalk
  4. P

have sent you a message
  5. P

Just use the below in CSS: @media (max-width: 600px) { #group7, #group40 { overflow-x: scroll; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 20px; } } @media (max-width: 600px) { #group38 { margin-left: 20px; margin-right: 20px; } } @media (max-width: 600px) {...
  6. P

Friendly bump Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 mit Tapatalk
  7. P

Yes via CSS with @ media do you think that can cause the issue? Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 mit Tapatalk
  8. P

I have got the follwing error on Mobiles ( Small Resolutions) when i add/delete repeated groups. It works fine on bigger resolutions. Any idea hint what causes the problem and how i can fix it? Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'destroy' of null at CloneObject.cloned (element.js:3)...
  9. P

Email Plugin / Repeated Groups

Yes correct Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  10. P

Email Plugin / Repeated Groups

Hello, I have a Request Quote (Form) where the User can select several Items ( repeated groups ). Each Item of the repeated group has an Email/contact address stored. How can i achieve that if the user submits the form that all contacts of the repeated groups are getting an Email with only...
  11. P

File Upload Error in Repeated Groups

Thanks Hugh but this doesn't do the Job the error is still there. If i unpublished the upload element the error disappears so it has definitely something to do with the upload element. Maybe it has something to do with the upload directory that the element creates an folder ?
  12. P

PHP or Calc Element

Like this? I definitely missed something as it does not return me anything? $city = $this->elements{item_list___location}->value; $url = 'http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?language=en&address=' . urlencode( $city ); $results =...
  13. P

File Upload Error in Repeated Groups

I have a repeated group in a form with several elements including file uploads ( not Ajax ). However the form will let me add repeated groups but when i want to delete them it will get me the following error: is this a known issue ?
  14. P

make list row the link to details

I really like the idea of this however is there are another way of achieving the above without actually creating a custom template?
  15. P

PHP or Calc Element

Hi there, I have the follwing code in one custom detials template it bascially gets info from the google location plugin and renders only the Region/Continent out of the Data. $city = $this->elements['location']->value; $url =...
  16. P

Popping Out of Hidden Overflow

It would be great if somone could help coding the below: I have a repeated group rendered as a table. Overflow X of this repeated group is scroll. #group7,#group40{ overflow-x: scroll; } However as per this explanation https://css-tricks.com/popping-hidden-overflow/ CSS will set the...
  17. P

Problem with file upload (ajax) and repeat group

Hi Hugh, is this something which was already adressed so far or anway near to be implemented soon?
  18. P

Front End Select DB Join Repeated Group

Hi Hugh, did you had a chance to look into that ?
  19. P

Responsive List - HELIX 3 Templates

sorry forgot that...now it works thread closed and thanks for the hint
  20. P

Responsive List - HELIX 3 Templates

Does anyone has expierience or know why lists arent responsive anymore in helix 3 template? It works fine in helix 2 and pri simple however helix 3 doesnt work any ideas or suggestions?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back