Search results

1. B

update problem from 3.3.2 to 3.8

Thanks cheesegrits for your quickly answer, I look on log server and find this error: Class 'FabrikView' not found in /home/my path/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.base.php on line 26 and see forum for this error and found your previous answer here...
  2. B

update problem from 3.3.2 to 3.8

Hi everyone, I update my fabrikar from 3.3.2 to 3.8 version with automatic update, the update finish correctly but after all online list go on 404 error :( There is an error known as a result of this type of update My joomla version is 3.8.3 thanks
  3. B

onAfterProcess does not update

Sorry, I solved with this line: $rowid= JArrayHelper::getValue($formModel->formData,'rowid','');
  4. B

I found that the update fails because $rowid is always empty. I test with this 2 method: $rowid=$formModel->getRowId(); or $rowid=$formModel->_formData[id];
  5. B

Ok, I use the suggestion on that post: $rowid = $formModel->getRowId(); if (!empty($rowid)) { $db = JFactory::getDBO(); $newNumber = "ECR-" . $rowid; $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query->update('eng_eco_request')->set("number = '$newNumber'")->where("id = $rowid")...
  6. B

Sorry, probably wrong somewhere, but I put in Form Php Plugin onAfterProcess some code and nothing was update. I simple put: $formModel->updateFormData('tableelement___fieldelement', 'string value', true); but after insert new record from form the field elemet was blank. I start from this...
  7. B

Link to detail-view of another list

Thank you Cheesegrits I did not know this method.
  8. B

Link to detail-view of another list

If {your___element_raw} is databasejoin element the fabrik put in URL the label and not the value. Is it possible to put the value?
  9. B

Go back button in detail view

I'm sorry :(, I dont search it in Form setting but in List setting. Thank you Troester
  10. B

Go back button in detail view

I see your pull request and changes are correctly in default_actions.php file but I don't see back button in front-end. I use fabrik 3.3.2
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back