Search results

1. terryzzz

Date Element default

Hiya, Got a little issue. I'm using a calc element (client__renewal_date_count) to give me a '0' if there is no date set in the renewal_date element in another column or '1' IF the renewal_date element has actually got a date (so I can create a count - don't know if this is how or the best way...
  2. terryzzz

List View Settings > Calculations > Count *Issue*

I seem to be having troubles with the 'Count' Calculation in List View Settings. Mostly when I try to use it, I don't get the results I'd expect if I can get any results at all. Secondly and rather importantly, when I have managed to get something working (still not displaying what I expect)...
  3. terryzzz

Chart Visualisation

Hi Fabrik Team! I was wondering if it would please be possible for you to add the Google 'pieHole' or donut chart to the list of chart visualisations? https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/piechart?hl=en It would also be visually beneficial (to me) if it was possible to...
  4. terryzzz

Notes Element - Additional Field?

I require to be able to date/time log the change of my Client Status which is selected by a dropdown. In the future I am hoping to create a report using the date difference between the Client Status changes. I have the notes element working nicely in my client details section where as expected...
  5. terryzzz

update_col no longer working

Hi There, I did an update of the fabric plugins through the Joomla update and instantly the update_col stopped working. Any ideas?
  6. terryzzz

New to Fabrik!

Hi there. Just subscribed and after information as I know very little about Fabrik but hope that I can achieve what I need to with this plugin. I emailed a query prior to subscription but no one replied to tell me if what I want to do is even possible with Fabrik, but as I heard nothing I've...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back