Search results

1. sharad.jash

Link open in new window (fileupload element)

Hi ... I did the custom details link but it is also opening the file in same window. I was also looking for such thing.Is there any place where we can write Link Target: New Window for any kind of file. Thanks Sharad
  2. sharad.jash

Date element filtering issue

Any answers to this query?
  3. sharad.jash

Date element filtering issue

I'm unable to use filter on a date element specially when using a filter type as "Field" . It is working in only when the type is set to "Range". Is I'm missing something ? I have attached the screenshot of error. Kindly help! Thanks in advance...
  4. sharad.jash

How to save data in UTF-8 format ?

Hi troester, Thanks for replying...it worked for me I have change my db and table collation to utf8_unicode_ci and also done the changes in list view settings as you mentioned .
  5. sharad.jash

How to save data in UTF-8 format ?

Hi... I'm trying to save data in other languages.Is there a way to do it using fabrik ? Do I need to change anything in db also? Thanks in advance... --sharad
  6. sharad.jash

Restrict Duplicate Insertion Issue

How to stop inserting duplicate data in a list depending upon certain criteria ?? Following are techniques I have tried but I didn't get the results i expected. 1. Added a php form plugin which will run @ the "End of form submission" Before insertion of a row I have checked certain values...
  7. sharad.jash

Downloading File Issue ?

Hi, Can I restrict someone who is viewing/downloading a file using a link of file. For e.g - i have uploaded a file using Fileupload element and it is shown in List/Details view. Now I want to stop viewing the file If a user is not logged in. Since the file can be downloaded by using copy link...
  8. sharad.jash

PHP Validation?

Actually I have applied one more validation where I'm validating string content. I modified that and It worked!! Thanks to you for your prompt support!!!! :)
  9. sharad.jash

PHP Validation?

Thanks troester... :):):) it worked !!!!
  10. sharad.jash

PHP Validation?

i tried both in var_dump() i got -- 2304testint(7000) string(18) and in echo i got -- 2304test7000 Any idea how ?
  11. sharad.jash

PHP Validation?

when tried to echo the result i got 2304test7000 instead of 7000.
  12. sharad.jash

PHP Validation?

Dear troester, thanks for the reply!!After dumping the data i got the values of $f as 2304testint(7000) string(18) where 7000 is the data I was looking for!! 2304 & test are the values of other columns. Is it a way to collect that data from this ? Thanks in advance...
  13. sharad.jash

PHP Validation?

Dear troester, I read the wiki before posting the thread... Here my piece of code for php validation $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $f = $app->input->get('tport_book___gp', 0, 'INT'); if($f <=6000 && $data =='lpt@bac.com'){ /* it should show error message if value of less than equal to...
  14. sharad.jash

PHP Validation?

I need to figure out how the php validation works? My requirement is to validate value of some field > (some value) and a dropdown value != (some value) How can I do that ?
  15. sharad.jash

FileUpload Element -- Filename length validation

Is there any way to restrict file length while uploading a file using file-upload element? what is Obfuscate filename for?Is this relating to this?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back