Search results

1. sharad.jash

Date element filtering issue

I'm unable to use filter on a date element specially when using a filter type as "Field" . It is working in only when the type is set to "Range". Is I'm missing something ? I have attached the screenshot of error. Kindly help! Thanks in advance...
  2. sharad.jash

How to save data in UTF-8 format ?

Hi... I'm trying to save data in other languages.Is there a way to do it using fabrik ? Do I need to change anything in db also? Thanks in advance... --sharad
  3. sharad.jash

Restrict Duplicate Insertion Issue

How to stop inserting duplicate data in a list depending upon certain criteria ?? Following are techniques I have tried but I didn't get the results i expected. 1. Added a php form plugin which will run @ the "End of form submission" Before insertion of a row I have checked certain values...
  4. sharad.jash

Downloading File Issue ?

Hi, Can I restrict someone who is viewing/downloading a file using a link of file. For e.g - i have uploaded a file using Fileupload element and it is shown in List/Details view. Now I want to stop viewing the file If a user is not logged in. Since the file can be downloaded by using copy link...
  5. sharad.jash

PHP Validation?

I need to figure out how the php validation works? My requirement is to validate value of some field > (some value) and a dropdown value != (some value) How can I do that ?
  6. sharad.jash

FileUpload Element -- Filename length validation

Is there any way to restrict file length while uploading a file using file-upload element? what is Obfuscate filename for?Is this relating to this?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back