Search results

1. S

Calc element in related data

Hi, Thanks to Hugh or cheesegrits I discovered the usage of related data for huge data treatment. Now I use two list Employeur_2 and Salarie_3. The only problem I have is : 1 - how to get autres_cotisations (calc element) works. The former formula : return '{fab_employeurs___regime_raw}' *...
  2. S

Column Subtotal goes wrong

Hi, I have 3 elements calc : - first element named cotisation_retraite which is calc element (result of a field element * 0.08) - second element named autres_cotisations which is also a calc element (result of another calc element *drop down element) - Third element named total_cotisation...
  3. S

Order number in form

Hi, I have two lists : employeurs list and salaries list. Each list has several elements. I made a form using a combined two lists Now I need to add a ready-only element to employeur list to do an unique order number everytime a new form is created (like counter). The numerotation will be like...
  4. S

Just upgraded to pro

Hi, I just upgraded to pro support but it seems not working yet. How do I do to post in professional forum section. regards
  5. S

Calculation and prefilter accross 3 lists. Help needed

As an advanced user of CMS Joomla, I discovered a few months ago fabrik for the development of web application. Novice I try since to develop an online application of management of employees. I created an employer table, an employee table, and a tax table (contribution payable). I made a joined...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back