Search results

1. D

Filtered List n unfiltered

Hi n good day, How can i achieve this,, One menu refer to filtered list. and second menu refer to unfiltered. (same list) tq.
  2. D

Click to call for phone number record

Hi and good day, I've got a list of phone number record. i need to make it able to call when i click at phone number.. any ideas? tq.
  3. D

Enable/disable plugins in list.

Hi and good day, Is there any plugins in fabrik to make my list (certain record or selected record) enable and disable? tq.
  4. D

Question About Filtering

Hi and good day, I need to know how to overwrite the "require filtering" features in list which is set? I need to create some menu link to it without "require filtering" for certain kind/level of users for my website. tq.
  5. D

Select element button issue.

Hi and good day, i'm unable to select an element when editing my list. when clicking at the button, nothing happen and it should appear/pop up the list of element etc.. anyone having this issue? btw, i'm run the latest fabrik 3.9 under joomla 3.9, php 7.2.8, mysql 5.7.23, nginx 1.13.2. and...
  6. D

Calculate all 5 lists element

Hi and good day, I just managed to calculate 1 lists and put it into a module. My questions is how to calculate 5 lists ? for example my 1 list has 1000 element count + my 2 list has 2000 + my 3 list has 43590 + my 4 has 3000 and my 5 list has 3000. i need total it all and put it into a...
  7. D

Back button issues.

Hi and good day, Whenever i click the back button from details view or from form view, it goes back to my main homepage. Why? tq.
  8. D

Thumb up button

Hi and good day. How can i calculate how many thumb up is my list? i just created a list of articles/event in my site for the registered user to click it. So how can i total it ? tq.
  9. D

Show/display only certain date in date picker element

Hi and good day, I did the only future date to be select in date picker element. and works like a charm! But how can i to set only certain date can be select? for example i need the user the select just 10/0ct/17? So the user can't select the other date than that.
  10. D

users editing own records and others just view records

hi and good day, i read the documentation of users editing own records by reading your tutorial at : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/users-editing-own-records/ and i managed to get it right. so cool. but wat about the others users just only view the list of others users?
  11. D

Display thumb-up user data from #_fabrik_thumbs table.

Hi and good day, can somebody kindly guide me how to display the user that rate my list? i have one field that use the thumbs element to rate my list. is there any way to display it? i need to know which user (registered) like or dislikes my list entries.. tq.
  12. D

12 chars validation

Hi and goo day fellas, I wonder how can i validate the fields to except only 12 chars? i create the form called identification card number which is in my country here in malaysia, have 12 chars. if the user enter less than 12 chars in the that field, the errors will appear. tq.
  13. D

template override

hi and good day, i'm trying to make my list appear nicely under gavickpro gkbluap templates. i did the override things. but i still can't make the add, toggle etc button appear inline. kindly see the attached img below. did i miss something? tq.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back