Search results

1. G

update field with save form

thank for your help troester, now working, exactly the inner one was missing $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query -> update('nro_rifa') -> join('inner','ventas ON nro_rifa.rifa = ventas.numero_rifa') -> set('estado = 1'); $db->setQuery($query)...
  2. G

this erro shorw You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'as nr VENTAS AS V ON V.NUMERO_RIFA = NR.RIFA JOIN SET nr.estado = 1 WHERE nr.ri' at line 1
  3. G

troester im try wit this code but it does not work, can you help me what can be wrong // Get the db object $db = JFactory::getDbo(); // Build the query ? Tables names = CASE SENSITIVE $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query -> update('nro rifa as nr') -> join('ventas as v ON...
  4. G

thanks for answer, it is correct toester I can insert new data in another table, but I need to update the table in the status field. where table1.nro_rifa = form.rifa
  5. G

Troester thanks for your help, with the complement I can enter the data in the other table but I don't know where to place the condition where the raffle_number = raffle of the other table, I appreciate the help you can give me and attached images.
  6. G

update elements fields
  7. G

I am grateful for the person who can help me with this, read in various forums and documentation but I can't make it work. * I have a list and form called sales, I need that when I save the sales form the status field = 1 of another list called "raffle number" is updated, where the field...
  8. G

update table when save form other list

thanks for the answers, I make correcion attaching the names of the tables table bd: jos_nro_rifa list 1: Nro Rifa form: Nro Rifa element 1: nro_rifa (field) element 2: estado (field) table bd: jos_ventas list 2: Ventas form2: Ventas element 1: numero (databasejoin) I thank you again for...
  9. G

cheesegrits I appreciate your help, I have tried the following with the php plugin and upsert but I can not get the expected result, you can correct me in what is wrong what I am doing. Thank you list 1: Nro Rifa form: Nro Rifa element 1: nro_rifa (field) element 2: estado (field) list 2...
  10. G

good day fabrik community, I want to do the following, I have a list with 2 fields raffle number and status, and I have a list to register the sale with 2 fields where the customer identification document and the raffle number goes, I require that when save the form corresponding to the sale...
  11. G

update data table

thank you very much I appreciate help already can solve the problem
  12. G

update data table

good day I have a list with the numbers of data of the numbers of a raffle where the data are in state 0 (available) to show http://casa.rastrear.com.co/rifas/index.php/rifas in another list I assign a raffle number (sales number) with the customer's ID that purchases it...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back