Search results

1. B

YesNo Element Plugin - Undefined Array Key Warning (Repeat Groups in Tab Tmplt Form View)

Hi All! The warining message is: Warning: Undefined array key "" in /www/wwwroot/centralparking.ca/plugins/fabrik_element/yesno/yesno.php on line 307 This is not an urgent request as it is only a warning that is generated when Joomla's Global Configuration Server settign for Error Reporting...
  2. B

Deprecated: htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated

Hey All! I had turned on J error reporting to maximum while working on something outside of Fabrik and forgot to "dial it down" before I opened a Fabrik form. I was prompted with the following Depreciated notice regarding passing null to the trim() function in the field and jdate elements. The...
  3. B

Need to delete a specific group within a repeat group from a fireEvent

Hi All, What javascript would I use to delete a specific group within a repeat group from some other condition within a form? For example, I have a multi-select element (dropdown) where the selected options could change within a record (rowID). I want my repeat group to reflect the options...
  4. B

Helix 3 Framework has issues with radio button element (seems to affect yes/no and ratings elements)

I have created a survey that site visitors complete. I had originally wanted for several yes/no elements to hide/show other elements, but found that neither on click or on change events worked. After researching on the forum I found a work-around under this post...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back