Search results

1. D

Evaluating google maps JSON response with Ajax

I am an idiot and I blame my lack of coffee. I don't need ajax at all, this can be done in JS alone. Will post the finished code later today for other people to use. Edit: Was easier than expected. Just call "prepareAdress()" in a JS Event of your choice on a geolocate text field, add the code...
  2. D

Evaluating google maps JSON response with Ajax

Hello community! After a lot of searching around and googling I got it almost to work, but I hit a wall at the end. Would be great if someone here would help me to finish this little project of mine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Mario
  3. D

Multiple PDF files for one submission?

Thanks for the reply hugh - would something like this possibly work in a fabrik-php environment? require('fpdf.php'); //install FPDF library and load it here $pdf=new PDF(); $pdf->AliasNbPages(); $pdf->AddPage(); $pdf->SetFont('Times','',12); for($i=1;$i<=40;$i++) $pdf->Cell(0,10,'Current...
  4. D

Multiple PDF files for one submission?

Hello Community, anyone got an idea how I could create a second PDF file on form submission? I need an invoice and a filled in SEPA-mandate. The first gets created with submission through the custom pdf-template, but how can I add a second PDF file to the e-mailed files? Anyone got an idea?
  5. D

PayPal shipping costs are not processed correctly

I made a subscription Service which uses paypal and charges a one time surety and admission fee. So I wanted to use the shipping costs for the one-time-costs, but the shipping costs do not show up in the paypal transaction itself although they are included in the url (&shipping=...) See here for...
  6. D

Possible bug with date / time picker-element

Hello Community, I have 2 Date-elements, with the time-select option enabled. One date is the start date/time, the other is the end date/time. I wanted the end-time to always be on the same day, so I made a JS OnChange script in the start-element like this: var from =...
  7. D

user ajax dropdown

This thread has been a great help for my first Ajax-adventure! I got it working, but how would I modify my code to update multiple fields based on the selection of another field? Here's my code so far: user_ajax.php class userAjax { function getData(){ $db =& JFactory::getDBO()...
  8. D

Forms suddenly stopped working after months without problems

I did take a look at the joomla Debug Console - nothing seems especially wrong. Just 4 duplicate DB queries (aka the same query executed multiple times). Inefficient, yes - but seems hardly system breaking. And if I turn on language debugging it shows me an error in...
  9. D

Thanks for the advice. Did set the error report to max and checked the apache error-log. No luck with both unfortunately. Still blank screen & no error report in the console while accessing the form.
  10. D

Hello, I hope someone can help me because it's quite the problem for me: We used Fabrik to develop a Web-Interface for managing tuning requests, the up- and download of the necessary files and so on. Until 2 days ago all worked fine without problems, but suddenly you cant display the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back