Search results

1. B

Problem with element using calc plugin

I have an element that was created in Fabrik 3 and worked to number the rows in a list so that I could see the number of rows within a certain time frame. The element used the calc plugin. Here is the code used in the element: $posta = JRequest::get( 'post' ); $list_id = $posta['listid']...
  2. B

importcsv plugin?

I use this to upload csv files in current Joomla 3.10 application. Will it be added to Fabrik 4? Thanks for the outstanding work from the developers!
  3. B

SOLVED: jdate changing date/time format as used

The jdate element plugin seems to be changing the date/time format as it is being used. I have attached screenshots showing my jdate settings and the list. Note on the list that the last entry shows a date of 03-06-2020 instead of 06-03-2020, as the previous ones do. The entries were all made...
  4. B

Import CSV not dropping list

Hi, I just discovered that when using the scheduler and Import csv plugin, with the Drop List option selected, the list does not get dropped. The records get imported again and appear twice. If I go to backend and to View Data and choose Empty, the list gets dropped. What am I missing? I am...
  5. B

Hyperlink code help, please.

Hello, I want to convert an ASP application running on a Windows server to a Fabrik list application. Currently, I have an online order status report that contains a hyperlink field with a shipment tracking number. Shipments are via FedEx, UPS, USPS. When the tracking number is clicked, the...
  6. B

Pre Filter Raw Not Showing

When I try to create a list pre filter, I am not able to choose the raw file. I have searched this forum and Google and have not found an answer that will allow me to choose a raw file. My element is named CustID and I am trying to link that to the logged in user id, which matches the CustID...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back