Search results

1. urbido

Get values of filters selection in JS

Hello, I know there is a method for get filtered data in PHP with $model->filters['your-element-id']. For print list template we use in deafult.php: $myFilters = array(); foreach ($this->filters as $filter) { if(strlen($filter->displayValue)>0){ if($filter->label == "id" || $filter->label...
  2. urbido

List PHP events - hide some rows, custom filter

Hi, I have custom input in filters, which I pass on change in filter array. Then in PHP events (onLoadData) I take that custom input, process some data and change some rows. It works fine, but I would like to "hide/delete unchanged rows". I tried to do in in onPreLoadData, but anytime I do...
  3. urbido

Apply, then SaveAndClose opens blank form (new record)

Hi, I have problems with Save and Close button, which actually redirects one way back instead of to origin. Since Apply button reloads page, the Save and Close redirects back to blank form. I tried to modify code not to redirect "one-step-back", but to find List of origin and return back to it...
  4. urbido

List module get its query

Hi everyone. I am using custom functions to show filtered data in list (listid = 43) like this $listModel = JModelLegacy::getInstance('List', 'FabrikFEModel'); $listModel->setId(43); $query = $listModel->buildQuery(); I would like to get module (moduleid = 247) query, which I tried like...
  5. urbido

Cascading dropdown repeat group error

Hi, I have error when trying to add and remove repeatgroup with cascading dropdown. Lets say I have 3 rows, add 4th, remove it, add it again and then there is error (from doWatch function in cascadingdropdown.js). I found that formElements are badly removed and options.watch is also changed in...
  6. urbido

Orig_rowid and Orig_formid not working onBeforeProcess

Hello, we use $app->input->getInt('orig_rowid', '') and $app->input->getInt('orig_formid', '') in php form module for reading the formid and rowid of main form. This is working great with the onLoad function, but when we use this onBeforeProcess both of them are empty. We found the solution...
  7. urbido

Fabrik.removeEvent (or execute form.loaded ONCE, regardless on number of declarations)

I am trying to load form programatically (with JS I do jQuery(".addRecord").click(); ) then I do timeout and fill certain elements with JS. I don't like timeout, so I wanted to fill elements in Fabrik.addEvent("fabrik.form.loaded",form=>{ var myParams,........}), but this code is dependent on...
  8. urbido

Bug: cascading dropdown element as autocomplete in repeat group

Hi, we found a bug in cascading dropdown element as autocomplete for repeating groups. If there is watched element in the same groups for the second and more repeating group there is no "observerid" value located in autocomplete-bootstrap-cdd.js. For the first repeating group it is working...
  9. urbido

UpdateRows doesn't work on empty list

Hello, I have a function in form.submit.end, where you can send messages and create conversations. First time you use this, there is nothing and when you create conversation, it should updaterows in list of conversations, which works fine, but only when there is more than 1 row. If it is empty...
  10. urbido

(Solution) List DIV template and row ID problem

Hi, we have problem for the DIV template, when we need to have specific ID for each row. By default there is a same id of the last record in every row. We made a solution for it. in views\tmpl\list\div\default.php you have to replace on line 85 $items = array(); foreach ($group as...
  11. urbido

Upload file element - chunk size - error: file type is not allowed

Hi, I have problem with setting the Chunk size in upload file element. I´ve tried uploading a pdf file. When I set Chunk size every time I get error: file type is not allowed Without chunk it is working fine. Thank you for any advice.
  12. urbido

(Solved)Uncaught TypeError: FbForm is not a constructor

Hello, I have problem with this error in JS: Uncaught TypeError: FbForm is not a constructor. It´s showing when we have on our site another javascript from other function helping us showing 3d models. I don´t know if this because of the bad code from 3d JS or because there might be a problem in...
  13. urbido

Advanced Filter and repeat groups

Hello! I have list with databasejoin on one element (repeat). When I use Advanced Filtering (for Contains), everything works fine. Problem is, when I use Not equal, I get same result as Equal or Contains, but the biggest problem is when I do Empty, it doesn't show any row at all, but there are...
  14. urbido

Databasejoin - incomplete data

Hello, I have databasejoin on areas in my site. Each area contains number of parcels (databasejoin). I save elements to DB with ajax, everything is fine until certain number (54) of elements. I tried to print_r $data in my custom element plugin, which showed this: [ubd_areas___parcel] => Array...
  15. urbido

Update rows by user input

Hello, is there any way to have rows ids in visualization plugin (map) and list next to it, user picks ids in map and JS will then updaterows in that list to display only rows by selected ids. And I dont want to mess with session filter using ajax... Thanks!
  16. urbido

Add new option in frontend (list join)

Hello! I found bug which I cannot solve. When I have some record (lets say contract) and there is repeat group of documents (contract can have multiple documents). Everything works fine when I am adding existing documents, but when I add new documents (i.e.: I select contractX, add document...
  17. urbido

Add option in Front End

Hello! I have many to many relationship (to be exact - contracts & documents). When I edit (or create) contract and I want to add documents to it (existing or new), the document is visible in contract detail, but the contract is not visible in that document detail. I tried to do it with JS but...
  18. urbido

Field element regex

Hi! I have a phonenumber in field element (987654321) and I want to display it like 987 654 321.. that's okay, I would use Nubmer Format & thousands separator " "... but problem is, when phone number is like +420987654321, +421987654321,... it displays like 420 987 654 321 (missing the '+'...
  19. urbido

RequireJS problem

Hi! I have a problem with my visualization plugin (but it occurs also somewhere else). When I load my plugin (map) inside page, its okay, but when I load it inside contentplugin (blank page with map) there is error when loading Fabrik.js, slimbox2.js,.... Requirejs is written like this...
  20. urbido

Database join multi select and autocomplete

Hello, I searched all the forum, and found nothing about the possibility to have databasejoin element multi select as autocomplete. Our problem is that we have a huge table list with over of 30.000 rows and when we set a multi select option the page cannot load, beacause of the huge loaded list...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back