Search results

1. V

Dropdown element default value when using copy list plugin

Thank you troester! It's not exactly a dbjoin value, but a simple dropdown element. I've done a lot of research in the hope of finding a solution and I'm relieved to learn that it's a bug in the component. Do you know if there is a way to report bugs so that they can be fixed in future...
  2. V

Hi lousyfool, In the attached file, you can see what I want to do. My list, show a "copy" button at the end of each row. When the user clic on this button (1), the row is copied, but unfortunately the value of my element "Etat" is not filled with the default value. It's a dropdown element. It's...
  3. V

Hi, I encounter two problems with the "copy list" plugin. Would you have a solution ? 1) When the user click on the "copy" button next to a row in my list, I would like him to access the editon form, where fews elements are filled with the values of the copied row. What have I do to not just...
  4. V

Pre-filter on usergroup

Hi, I have a list where all my registered users can add a entry. On the added entry, my user have to fill a databasejoin-field with a usergoupID. I would like to show a list of all the rows who match with the usergoupID of the connected user. How I have to set the pre-filter for this ? Thanks a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back