Search results

1. Q

Logging deleting of a record

I'm using the logging plugin. It seems to work out quite well so far but I've noticed that it only logs adding and editing records. Is there an option to also create a log entry for when something gets deleted?
  2. Q

Change Element Order for Join Lists

Hey Guys For one of my lists I joined together two tables. The order ist currently like this: table1.cola, table1.colb, table1.colc, table2.cola I want table2.colb to come second from the left though. So something like: table1.cola, table2.cola, table1.colb, table1.colc I tried to change the...
  3. Q

Create a "Copy Button"

I would like to have a button that I can click and it will then copy certain fields into my clipboard. I have basically no knowledge of javascript. Is there an easy to understand example / tutorial somewhere? I couldn't find anything.
  4. Q

Can we have a time selector a feature?

I've searched the forums and found quite a few of people trying to accomplish this and several workarounds. I've only recently started to use this plugin and I'm very happy with it and it has an awesome, active and helpful community. But this is something that I feel like could be improved and I...
  5. Q

List weekday as group title in List view

I have a date field in my Database and I group by date. The groups are nicely labeled with each date which is cool but I want the weekday to go with it because that will make working with this list a lot easier. There is a MySQL command for getting the weekday weekday() is there a way to...
  6. Q

Populate a Dropdown from Database

Hello There I was wondering if there is a possibility get all the different drop down options from a database. Is there any way to do that? I didn't find anything on the Drop Down Box wiki Page. Thx in Advance
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back