Search results

1. A

No date saved in db

Hi all, I just installed a fresh Joomla (3.x) and Fabrik. Everything is fine, except for one thing. No dates are saved in the DB. Not even the default id/date combo. In the date field, it was set to save to the database. Only the date fields are empty everything else is saved. I use only one...
  2. A

Error: Unable to detect manifest file.

Hi Guys, I got an error on a new site when I tried to install the extra library. Latest Joomla (Joomla! 3.10.4) and Fabrik (3.10).
  3. A

Form introduction: Getting the repeat group data correctly?

Hi Guys, I facing an issue. For example, I have a contact list, with a repeat group. If the repeat group has only 1 person data the standard placeholders works. Let me say 1 contact with name John Doe: {new: Adding new} {edit: You are editing [clients_25_repeat___client_firstname]...
  4. A

Edit list based on field value

Hi Guys, I would like to set up a system for my clients. I have a field (yes/no) which act as manager or not. I would like to add EDIT access to all of my clients, who have MANAGER/YES value on that field. Purpose: I use the juser form plugin, and I would like to give privileges only for...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back