Search results

1. M

Related list don't open in the popup window

Hello, I have related list that are well displayed in a pop-up window on the list and form/details. I recently created new related list, but it does not open in a pop-up window on the form/details. All settings are installed as in other lists, in the “pop-up window” settings are installed on...
  2. M

"Link to joined record" as popup window (ajax)

I have a dbjoin element where uses "link to join record". In detail view the link works and opens as a normal form, but I need to be opened as popup window, how when adding a record. This problem was discussed here. No solution...
  3. M

In detailed viewing does not work option "number format"

Hello! Indicated the numeric format, as well as the separator of thousands - "space" (French format). Rights correctly only in the list and when editing. In detail shows without spaces. Although I do not have such a problem on my previous similar site. I tried to specify #32 instead of a space...
  4. M

Code editor bug in PHP form plugin

After transferring the site to a new server, in the PHP form plugin, the PHP code editor started to glitch. Instead of spaces, it shows the letter "B" and does not give normally edit.
  5. M

The best way to store a plurality of documents to one record

Hello. I have a list of employees. For each employee it is necessary to download his documents. These are a lot of different documents (.pdf,docx,.jpg,.zip) What is the best way to organize it? When using ajax upload, it is not possible to create a folder for each employee, it is necessary to...
  6. M

Use Ajax upload does not work properly

Hello. For several years I use Fabrik and then it is necessary to use the Ajax Upload in the FileUpload element. Everything works well, except for removal in the form. The files themselves are deleted, references are deleted on them in the list and in a detailed view, but in the form you left...
  7. M

Several different links in one line

I have several columns with one link in each. Implemented using the "custom link" in the item list settings using {rowid}. I want to display all the links within one cell. Each link must contain the id of this line. Plugin forms? Calc? Do not know how to do it ... ibb.co/3rNhRtw
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back