Search results

1. K

Fabrik creates isue with login redirect from login form

This makes the error go away, but the issue with the login redirect stays.. When i uninstall fabrik everything is normal.
  2. K

Fabrik creates isue with login redirect from login form

Hi Cannot save login redirect from login form menu item. Simple error reporting gives the error Warning: Undefined variable $form in \administrator\templates\atum\html\layouts\joomla\edit\params.php on line 30 when i open the file it's connected to fabrik. i see het options login redirect and...
  3. K

0 Class "FabrikWorker" not found

Works thanks great support by the way!
  4. K

public $live_site = ''; would it help if i give you access to the joomla site?
  5. K

Warning: Class "Fabrik\Document\Renderer\Pdf\ComponentRenderer" not found in C:\Shares\Websites\08inventarisdav4\components\com_fabrik\helpers\legacy\aliases.php on line 14 Warning: Class "Fabrik\Document\Renderer\Pdf\HeadRenderer" not found in...
  6. K

on the same server is a working joomla site with fabrik.... thats the strange part. added var_dump($path, file_exists($path)); if (file_exists($path)) { require_once $path; no change.
  7. K

as i said in a previous message. for testing perposes i installed a new joomla and enabled system debug before installation. used older joomla version and beta fabrik if i install gamma, the joomla is completely broken
  8. K

this is what i have
  9. K

No errors during installation
  10. K

set the debug to simple get these errors Warning: Class "Fabrik\Document\Renderer\Pdf\ComponentRenderer" not found in C:\Shares\Websites\08InventarisKAV4\components\com_fabrik\helpers\legacy\aliases.php on line 14 Warning: Class "Fabrik\Document\Renderer\Pdf\HeadRenderer" not found in...
  11. K

Strange installed on a different server iis and same problem.
  12. K

i installed a new joomla and enabled system debug before installation. used older joomla version and beta fabrik get this error now # Function Location 1 () JROOT\administrator\components\com_fabrik\controller.php:61 2 FabrikAdminController->createModel()...
  13. K

This is what i get when i try to enable system debug, joomla is completely ruined. regards
  14. K

Latest joomla version (fresh install) 4.2.9 php 8.2.4 mysql 8.0.32 latest gamma fabrik error 0 Class "FabrikWorker" not found helpers not found. errors all around. any suggestions? regards
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back