Search results

1. E

[SOLVED]Sending conditional emails fileupload

With this code, it works, if there is a file attached it sends me the email. otherwise no. Thank you!
  2. E

I had replaced it with my my element. The complete code was this: if (isset('{cedolinidipendenti___allegato}')) { return true; // send the mail } elseif { return false; // don't send the mail }
  3. E

Tested, but does not recall the condition, does not send emails both with and without files. Returns error 500
  4. E

HI, Thank you for your help. Yes there is a syntax error, I had already tried to add the second). always returns error: 0 syntax error, unexpected token "{", expecting "(" Call stack my php version is 8.3.3
  5. E

Hi Thanks for your help. I tested with your code, but it gives me the error: 0 syntax error, unexpected token "{" Regarding element validation thanks for the advice but I don't need it, as I only need to notify a user when there is a new document reserved for him in his reserved area. Thanks again
  6. E

$origData = $formModel->getOrigData(); $origData[0]->cedolinidipendenti___mailsend; if ('{cedolinidipendenti___mailsend_raw}' == 1) { return true; } elseif ('{cedolinidipendenti___mailsend_raw}' == 0) { return false; } The code in question is this. When the checkbox has a value of "1"...
  7. E

Yes I know the plugin and the conditional option. In fact, I currently use the value of a checkbox as a condition, which I tick manually when loading the file. I would like to set a condition on the presence or absence of the file. but I did not succeed
  8. E

Hi everyone. I'm trying to set up a conditional email send. I would like the email to be sent if a document has been uploaded in the file upload element in the form. I currently have a manual checkbox, but I would like the email to be sent only if the file has been uploaded in the file upload...
  9. E

Problem opening pdf

Good evening everyone. I'm trying to migrate a working app from joomla 3 to joomla 4. And I encountered an error in my system. In the detail view of a record, clicking on the pdf button does nothing. The pdf does not open. While in list view it works fine. I tried changing the theme. restoring...
  10. E

fabrik image conditional other field

if you have few images and want a quick solution. you could add the various image fields. and then with JavaScript make sure that all image fields are hidden when loading. and then some more JavaScript to show the image based on the menu choice and hide the unnecessary ones
  11. E

[SOLVED] hide pdf button in user group

Thank you very much for your help. It works perfectly. Thanks
  12. E

This is great and works perfectly. But if I set the "customer" group id only with the customer group I can see and not with a super user. is it possible to enter two group ids? Or do it the other way around. ie hide only to a group id?
  13. E

Ah OK! do you mean to create a condition to show or hide the button based on the access level? I find a cue somewhere to be able to change the button?
  14. E

Do you intend to use a custom template for front end side and a back end side? Because I don't believe in front-end I can use two different templates based on the access group. As for the link and creating the pdf is not a problem, the user will not know how to extract the pdf from the link.
  15. E

Hi everyone. I need to hide the pdf or print button from the "registered" user group in detail view and register it only for administrators. is there a way to be able to do this?
  16. E

CSV Export Doesn't work - Please help

I've also come across this in the past.. after several attempts I realized that the export was blocked by a signature element enable the advanced csv settings and try and make several attempts to make sure it's something that blocks the export
  17. E

two images same line, pdf output

hi thanks for the reply. I already use my own customized pdf template. I've tried a variety of css code to try and achieve that result. unfortunately without success. If anyone would be kind enough to give me a hint or a suggestion I would be very grateful.
  18. E

two images same line, pdf output

Hello everybody. i have a file upload ajax element in a separate group. Where you can upload pictures. In the pdf output it shows me one image one below the other, since there will be many images (about 20) this would mean having many pdf pages. I would like to make there are two columns next to...
  19. E

Paypal plugin subscription

I had to enable it via php myadmin, now there is paypal option in the form. i will test if it works
  20. E

Paypal plugin subscription

it was the first thing i checked. But there is not. After uploading the package I got a "plug-in successfully installed" warning but I can't find it anywhere
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back