Search results

1. R

File Upload element - Access element

However, I would like it to be shown if one is logged in, but not show it if one has the link but is not logged in
  2. R

setting .htaccess as you indicated Order Deny,Allow Deny from all it doesn't let me open the files even if I'm logged in to Joomla/fabrik though
  3. R

Access element makes me select only elements from the list, I don't understand how it should be configured correctly.
  4. R

I created a list with some uploaded files. I tried to set Access element, but if one has the link to the file even if he is not logged in he can still give the file. How do I limit viewing to only some users?
  5. R

cascadingdropdown modify '

I have a new problem. I have a form with a cascadingdropdown element that returns me some example data (let's mini). If I edit the form with a user who does not have access permissions to modify that element, he changes the apostrophe to ' how can I solve it?
  6. R

[SOLVED] - databasejoin list max characters

Enabled "Big selects" and it works perfectly. Thank you so much for the always perfect support.
  7. R

here is also an example of how I create the list
  8. R

Hi everyone, I created a databasejoin with multiple check box selection. everything works perfectly except that if I select a large number of data then in the list and in the view of the saved record it only shows me 225 characters and not the whole list.
  9. R

Assigned after form is submitted in email

Is there any plan to implement this setting? because by setting it to onload I risk that users who abandon the form will leave holes in the progressive list
  10. R

Assigned after form is submitted in email

Hi, I set up a sequence field with generation on submit form and an email plug and the email plug in in the form settings. In the first entries in the email it returned the number generated by the sequence element, now instead it returns "Assigned after form is submitted" what did I do wrong?
  11. R

sequence element problem

Unfortunately it's not that simple I have multiple users entering data, each user I need to have an Affix and then the increment. On the second site I have other users including some who can choose the Affix (of the first site) and therefore increase
  12. R

sequence element problem

Certain my problem is that I have to create 2 sites that read the same data table and that increase in the same way. if I have fabrik_sequences on two different databases it increments incorrectly
  13. R

sequence element problem

Correction made and everything works perfectly. another question Is it possible to create and save the fabrik_sequences data not on the site database but on the one where I save all the form data?
  14. R

sequence element problem

Good evening, I have another problem that I can't solve. I set an element as "sequence element" set Affix and all. but when I go to the form to insert a new element it gives me this error "Field 'date_created' doesn't have a default value" and in fact looking at the database it does not...
  15. R

list filters for login user

thanks with id it works perfectly. sorry but I'm not very knowledgeable about Query and programming. What if I wanted it to be the same as an additional user field?
  16. R

list filters for login user

Hi everyone, I am the manager of a free association and we are trying to create a site for the inclusion of all members. I have no problems creating lists, forms etc but now I have a special need. Is it possible to show only some data in a list to users based on their login? Example: list of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back