Search results

1. R

File Upload element - Access element

I created a list with some uploaded files. I tried to set Access element, but if one has the link to the file even if he is not logged in he can still give the file. How do I limit viewing to only some users?
  2. R

cascadingdropdown modify '

I have a new problem. I have a form with a cascadingdropdown element that returns me some example data (let's mini). If I edit the form with a user who does not have access permissions to modify that element, he changes the apostrophe to ' how can I solve it?
  3. R

[SOLVED] - databasejoin list max characters

Hi everyone, I created a databasejoin with multiple check box selection. everything works perfectly except that if I select a large number of data then in the list and in the view of the saved record it only shows me 225 characters and not the whole list.
  4. R

Assigned after form is submitted in email

Hi, I set up a sequence field with generation on submit form and an email plug and the email plug in in the form settings. In the first entries in the email it returned the number generated by the sequence element, now instead it returns "Assigned after form is submitted" what did I do wrong?
  5. R

sequence element problem

Good evening, I have another problem that I can't solve. I set an element as "sequence element" set Affix and all. but when I go to the form to insert a new element it gives me this error "Field 'date_created' doesn't have a default value" and in fact looking at the database it does not...
  6. R

list filters for login user

Hi everyone, I am the manager of a free association and we are trying to create a site for the inclusion of all members. I have no problems creating lists, forms etc but now I have a special need. Is it possible to show only some data in a list to users based on their login? Example: list of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back