2 Forms, 1 List

Nimeshin

Hi

Is it possible to have 2 forms that will save data to 1 table(list)? I have copied the elements from the first form and assigned it to the second form group but the data doesnt display in the table correctly. Am i supposed to copy the id element to the second form?

Thanks
Nimeshin

You can only have one form per list but multiple lists (and corresponding forms) per database table.

It works fine to copy a list so you have 2 forms and 2 lists, but just use 1 list. All data submitted in both forms will end up in the same data base table/list.

Matt

Hi Matt
Yes that does work, however the delete and edit settings doesnt work for the users entries if you submit from the second form. Thats the only point im stuck at. I only want 1 element to be different from both forms.

I basically want registered user A to have access to form 1 only and submit and registered user B to have access to form 2 and submit.
All users, public and registered must view data submitted from both users in one list and user A or B must be able to login and edit or delete their own entries on the list

Any ideas how i can acheive this?

Thanks
Regards
Nimeshin

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back