Calc element strange behavior: tons of request.

mandoju

Hi,
I'm having a problem with datajoin element front end addition vs calc element ajax verification. When i add a new element using frontend in datajoin element, my new value is added, but calc element goes crazy and start requesting tons of ajax request ( firebug reported more than 2000 ajax request), and this is making my browser crash.

i've upload some pics, "pessoa" is the datajoin element, and url is the calc elemen. In the last pic you can see many requests running.

Captura de tela de 2015-06-23 10:56:03.pngCaptura de tela de 2015-06-23 10:55:34.pngCaptura de tela de 2015-06-23 10:55:22.png Captura de tela de 2015-06-23 10:59:48.png

is this a bug or something that i did wrong ? It only happens when adding , when i select one that already exists don't do that. thanks.

Well , it looks like a bug with autocomplete add frontend VS calc element ajax calculation. Changed to dropdown and worked normal again. Can i report this as a bug in github? i'm using the standard 3.3.2 version (not from git).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back