Database Join Tweak

bespokeappstt

Hubstaff freelancer
So I have a form called Advertise Your Trade Or Services and in it is a dropdown menu that is defined by a databasejoin element called 'Profession'. I also have a search form that has the same databasejoin element 'Profession' and all the options are showing fine. But here comes the rub...

In the search form, for the databasejoin I only want to show 'Profession' data according to what users have submitted thus far. So if in total I have a total of 3 Advertise Your Trade Or Services entries and in those 3 only 2 out of the entire list of professions were chosen all 3 entries. On the Search Form databasejoin that renders a dropdown in front, I only want to show those 2 profession choices that were submitted via the 3 entries. Can I do that? If my question is not clear let me know, I'll rephrase. I know this could be a bit tricky as what is stored in the Advertise Your Trade Or Services is the unique ID from the list that generates the Profession options and not the text value. But hey, might as well ask.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back