db join filter current user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated. Now to say this again.....I have the dbjoin working fine (/calendar/new-calendar-item.html) and it is filtering properly after acl changes BUT other functions are screwed up after I had to remove managers and superadmins from the registered group. I put the Registered access level back the way it belongs and created a new one that only has registered group selected. Bottom line the db join is working fine, but this is only 50% done.

Whole story:
1. calendar list has a db join & should lookup title field in guide list - done
2. registered users should only be able to choose only THEIR guide listing - done
3. admins should be able to choose ANY guide listing in this same db join field - done
4. on the CALENDAR RECORD DETAILS page this dbjoin should display the GUIDE TITLE from the selected record with A LINK to the DETAILS page of the GUIDE LISTING the TITLE belongs to

As mentioned on another thread, the login details in your My Sites do not work:

"Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet."

I'm copying and pasting the password directly from your sites info.

-- hugh

Just updated from git, working fine except for multiple url issue, starting a new thread for that bug. Thanks.

For some reason (might have been me screwing it up) this stopped working on the list view page but is fine on the details page...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back