Details view or user field

Capuano

Sorry my English
I' have a group Joomla of "teachers" and another group of "father" with their access rights.
In list of "student" of Fabrik, with elements "Name", and "Ratings" there is also a element "Father" with plugin "user".
"Name" is publish in list and visible to all.
"Father" connect the student with father using joomla id: isn't publish in list and visible and edit by Superuser
"Ratings" is edit by "teacher", not publish in list.
Using "or user field" in "Ratings" elements access, only the "father" connected can see the Detail view of his son.
Perahps the result is: Teacher edit the rating of student, single father view the detail rating of his son only.
With Joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.9 everything works fine
With Joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3.2 not works
And into the new responsive site Joomla 3,6 and Fabrik 3.2 is a disaster
P.S. the plugin "user" works with list right access "edit records" "or use field" in all configuration.

Thanks

Naturally Joomla 3.3.6
Oh, so that's been my problem.
There is definitely some strangeness going on since I updated to 3.3.6. I think it caused the subtle bugs in database join to be more pronounced - or changes were made to the dbjoin element plugin recently that will cause strange behavior and problems with repeat groups using the element's value as a key to joined tables. I have a feeling Rob is finally personally addressing some of those issues, as I see the last github update was for "removing unused vars" in the dbjoin code. All I can say is Hurray!:)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back